Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Bots & Macros
You last visited: Today at 18:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[SkillerSluwt]Memory based bot.

Discussion on [SkillerSluwt]Memory based bot. within the CO2 Bots & Macros forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/26/2009, 01:03   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Insaniac View Post
When i open it there are no servers and it says reinstall the game, any idea on what i should do?
I extracted it all into my co folder
That means ur using a CID server.dat, got a back up of ur original server.dat?
if so, replace it with the one ur using for CID, can always put the one ur using for CID back later.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/26/2009, 01:33   #17

No auto-fatalstrike?
Old 01/26/2009, 01:46   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by luisercool View Post
No auto-fatalstrike?
its not really a skill you lvl, ill think about adding
Old 01/27/2009, 06:52   #19

This is Great Dude.....this is good for Fire tao leveling thier tornado in Basi...if tro...i think CID is better,....but in CID it is so obvious to other pipol thats ur using CID.....how about this bot???????????????
Old 01/27/2009, 14:26   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by apbpas View Post
This is Great Dude.....this is good for Fire tao leveling thier tornado in Basi...if tro...i think CID is better,....but in CID it is so obvious to other pipol thats ur using CID.....how about this bot???????????????
Its just to lvl skills that do not require monsters so it doesnt even get close to CID as CID is whole different kind of program.
So dont count on this bot to get you lvled, see it as fixing ur skills while ur doin something else.
Old 01/27/2009, 18:27   #21

**** i forgot to back up my server.dat have you any idea on where i can can another one?
Old 01/28/2009, 17:44   #22

Nice bot , Can u tell me with witch compiler/scrite writter u made it?
@Insaniac if ya want tha server.dat i Will post it here
Attached Files
File Type: rar Server.rar (2.2 KB, 35 views)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/28/2009, 18:40   #23

Hey, I just downloaded it so as soon as I get home I'll try it out! But there is one thing I must know. For the XP skills, can i start superman and the other XP skills at any time I want? And end at anytime I want? Also do I have to be the class that has the XP skill to use it? (I know you can't on the game lol..but..With this bot, apparently!)
Does it matter if I'm Rb or not? Because I am 1st Rb. Fire Tao - Warrior
Old 01/28/2009, 21:32   #24

LOL in real at the introduction XD
great job fobos, keep up the good work
Old 01/28/2009, 21:44   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by sephi View Post
Nice bot , Can u tell me with witch compiler/scrite writter u made it?
@Insaniac if ya want tha server.dat i Will post it here
Its written in delphi and some asm.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redtiger151 View Post
Hey, I just downloaded it so as soon as I get home I'll try it out! But there is one thing I must know. For the XP skills, can i start superman and the other XP skills at any time I want? And end at anytime I want? Also do I have to be the class that has the XP skill to use it? (I know you can't on the game lol..but..With this bot, apparently!)
Does it matter if I'm Rb or not? Because I am 1st Rb. Fire Tao - Warrior
Well if ur XP bar is full it will start it.
This does not give you unlimited superman if thats what you think, for one because theres no such thing lol.
and you cant lvl a skill u dont have, so as a warrior without Water Elf theres no way to do Water Elf for u.
this bot simply automate the boring tasks like lvling stig and toxic fog and those things.
Hope that answers your Q.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbasharking View Post
LOL in real at the introduction XD
great job fobos, keep up the good work
Old 01/29/2009, 00:09   #26

lol k thanks....but hey..does the dialog window for the bot only open when ur xp bar is full? because its not working for me!
and I didn't extract it into the co folder.. i extracted it onto the desktop, then put it in..is that the problem?

Nvm!!!! Thx!! I got it!
Old 01/29/2009, 00:30   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by _fobos_ View Post
Its just to lvl skills that do not require monsters so it doesnt even get close to CID as CID is whole different kind of program.
So dont count on this bot to get you lvled, see it as fixing ur skills while ur doin something else.

Thanks Man...this so cool....now im not bored plevel my tor....coz thats so hard to plevel....THanks Again..
Old 01/29/2009, 02:50   #28

Hmm...Nvm to that nvm..
It worked earlier...but now it won't work... im pushing F11 and everything! Please help me!
Old 01/29/2009, 03:35   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redtiger151 View Post
Hmm...Nvm to that nvm..
It worked earlier...but now it won't work... im pushing F11 and everything! Please help me!
Its simple follow the instructions, i mean i got a blonde to get it to work an idiot that doesnt know anythin about computers and the 2 combined.
Its simple.

It works on 1 screen the 1 u open up with the loader.
Let me know if you got it to work.
Old 01/29/2009, 09:13   #30

I cant log on
Closed Thread