Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Bots & Macros
You last visited: Today at 16:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

whats the best bot and why *post a link to it when you reply*

Discussion on whats the best bot and why *post a link to it when you reply* within the CO2 Bots & Macros forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
whats the best bot and why *post a link to it when you reply*

this thread will raise the awareness of choices of the bots and simplify the wants of the botters.

CIDproxy, Script Vessel, generic program or auto clicker clicker
what's the best of all and why do you think so, what is the 1 thing that it does that stands out from all bots there are.

also what would you like to see implemented into a bot.

post your opinion

My personal opinion is CIDproxy, based upon its ease of use and its powerful capabilities.

the link to it

I hear rumors of a premium bot in the makings by CID that will pwn, It was just hear say though.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/21/2009, 18:06   #2

well you cant exactly judge what the best bot is unless u have criteria for the bot such as an auto leveler skill leveler aimbot item type you know?
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/27/2009, 04:44   #3

CIDproxy is okay and they have made 5bot but u have to pay for that....but i have been having probs with it like every 10 mins it closes out of conquer when i dont have the log out stuff selected =[
Old 01/27/2009, 14:22   #4

CIDproxy is my Favorite but it has its pro's and con's
- Known problems

If you use the bot to lvl, it will stop hunting when it reaches to 40% or 90%.
- I tested this many times, it does not have "10 min" time limit.
- Fav. Get a char that one hits everything in apes second map, set it in snake men and it will run pretty good. Just be sure to check up on it as it does not have auto pot. Also the disconnect al low dura doesnt seem to be working. Yesterday I found 25 mets, 1 db, and about 2mil in gold before i had to stop to repair gear.

The aim bot works everywhere
- Just dont try to aimbot a monster... LoL. You will get disconnected!

To summarize it all, 2.09 almost all the commands works. As for the commands on the bot itself, I havn't tested them all but all I know is dont trust in them. The disconnect at low dura or blue/red/black/names does not work for me, or anyone I know that uses it.

Pro's
Built in Multi Client
Built in Itemtype - All command tokens are revealed
Divinehare with cyclone speed hack - this feature is less likely to disconnect than to jump around normal.
You can pretty much jump on any wall.
Old 01/28/2009, 08:34   #5

cid proxy dont work for me
Old 01/28/2009, 16:26   #6

Quote:
cid proxy dont work for me
me tooo
Old 01/31/2009, 22:31   #7

i assume its a messed up, off topic thread now
but CID/5bot is clearly the best
cid7.net
5bot.net

5bot has only 1 bad thing, u need to pay but kinda worth it
cid is kinda like a lower class version has many more bugs
but overall cid/5 has everything u can need mainly 5bot
Old 02/05/2009, 15:03   #8

but do i have to copy server data adn conquer.exe to the folder of Conquer 2.0? Overwrite? The thing is it dosent work.
Old 02/07/2009, 16:31   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by segree View Post
CIDproxy is my Favorite but it has its pro's and con's
- Known problems

If you use the bot to lvl, it will stop hunting when it reaches to 40% or 90%.
- I tested this many times, it does not have "10 min" time limit.
- Fav. Get a char that one hits everything in apes second map, set it in snake men and it will run pretty good. Just be sure to check up on it as it does not have auto pot. Also the disconnect al low dura doesnt seem to be working. Yesterday I found 25 mets, 1 db, and about 2mil in gold before i had to stop to repair gear.

The aim bot works everywhere
- Just dont try to aimbot a monster... LoL. You will get disconnected!

To summarize it all, 2.09 almost all the commands works. As for the commands on the bot itself, I havn't tested them all but all I know is dont trust in them. The disconnect at low dura or blue/red/black/names does not work for me, or anyone I know that uses it.

Pro's
Built in Multi Client
Built in Itemtype - All command tokens are revealed
Divinehare with cyclone speed hack - this feature is less likely to disconnect than to jump around normal.
You can pretty much jump on any wall.
I dont know why it wont work properly for u. BUt the dc on blue/red name works for me. also the low duru. I also suggest u dont hunt at snakeman. On my server at least there are people who use recording programs to hunt us down and get our **** banned. I have also found a db and mets with this program and a few elite weps. As for the items showing, It will only pick up wepons. No armours/rings/neckys blah blah blah due to what ever co did recently.
Old 02/07/2009, 19:48   #10

Well i started using CID proxy yesterday.. So far it looks like kinda buggy. Crashes client time to time. Disconnects alot, hard to log in again. Wont pick up anything but gold. No mets/dbz/stuff. I dont know how to use aimbot some1 could add me on msngr and help me solve all this or atleast try to help me --><-- i hope giving email is allowed >_<