Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Divine Hare Leveller

Discussion on Divine Hare Leveller within the CO2 Bots & Macros forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Skill Levellers

First Post, First Contribution

Right. Ive made a Skill Leveller and A Stamina Skill Leveller Which Ive put inside the .Rar, Along With the DH leveller, They all have Readme Files And Their Seperate Folders.

Version 1.1 changes:
-fixed a bug where sometimes When clicking the Button to change you back it done it slightly early.
-Added a few reminders on start And put Creater Name AND that its property of elitepvpers.com
- Sometimes the Stamina Would be a second Out, So it would say "You Dont have enough Stamina!", now it will wait slightly longer so that u will definately have enough Stamina To do it
- It still takes a step around, But There isnt much of a problem there, like i said before, Stand on a roof somewhere in TC or if not somewhere unpopulated so u know u wont get PKED if u go afk
-This Does need CO to be above anythign else that goes over the top left of the Screen And it does need to be put into top left still, I might make a FullScrened One sometimes soon, You could still Go onto websites but you'd have to make it smaller and you'd only be able to read for about 30 seconds every time it goes into DH.

Divine Hare leveller

As you can tell this will level up your divine hare
-When you start conquer you must put it into the top left of the screen (check video for more details on it )
- Put Sit into F1 and the DH skill into F2
- It may move around a little, so just sit on a roof in TC somewhere so that you dont go walkies
- When it comes up with the thing that u click to go back to normal, it clicks it then goes back to sitting, then using DH again, Etc

False Virus Scans
This is an AutoIt compiled file, so it will bring false alerts In virus scans, As posted Before, In many other topics. Im sure that one of the mods would confirm this for me, for any Unbelivers. allthough in my scan i seemed to have not got any false results
Antivir: Nothing found
ArcaVir: Nothing found
Avast: Nothing found
AVG: Nothing found
BitDefender: Nothing found
ClamAV: Nothing found
F-Prot: Nothing found
Norman: Nothing found
Rising: Nothing found
VirusBlokAda32: Nothing found
VirusBuster: Nothing found

Scanned by

>
< Is a Video on how to use this, from opening conquer to where to place it.

Yes i do Notice that it briefly goes on my char name, but i couldnt really help that, plus im not sure if u can really see it that good anyways.

Ive posted the Code along with it, But its only 18 lines of it anyway

Oh and i almost forgot
Ctrl+Alt+X = Close/Stop The Script.

Please leave any suggestions/Bugs here
Old 11/24/2007, 06:11   #2

Received Thanks: 1,960
Thumbs up ALL CLEAN!

Yes, it's made with AutoIt V3.2.8.1.
False scans will be given by scanners, VirusTotal showed up with some but VirusChief doesn't.
He/She has included the .au3 source file in the download if you care to make your own using AutoIt.

ALL CLEAN!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/24/2007, 12:26   #3

Has anyone tested/tried this yet?.
Old 11/25/2007, 18:32   #4

Added 2 New macros into the rar check top post for details.
Old 04/27/2008, 16:59   #5

doesn't help for me