Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Mobile Games Trading > Clash Royale Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Trading Legendary Arena (arena 10) Clash Royale for TH9 with maxed TH8

Discussion on Trading Legendary Arena (arena 10) Clash Royale for TH9 with maxed TH8 within the Clash Royale Trading forum part of the Mobile Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Trading Legendary Arena (arena 10) Clash Royale for TH9 with maxed TH8

Hey,
Just reached legendary arena with 4 legendaries (Sparky, Lava Hound, Electro-Wizard and Inferno Dragon), willing to trade for a TH 9 with maxed TH 8 CoC account as getting bored of Clash Royale. Email for more info/pictures etc.
Old 03/12/2017, 22:29   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
can I see pics of the account?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] Trading Legendary Arena (arena 10) Clash Royale for TH9 with maxed TH8
03/12/2017 - Clash of Clans Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, Just reached legendary arena with 4 legendaries (Sparky, Lava Hound, Electro-Wizard and Inferno Dragon), willing to trade for a TH 9 with maxed TH 8 CoC account as getting bored of Clash Royale. Email [email protected] for more info/pictures etc.
[Selling] Account Clash Royale 3243 Trophies, level 10, Arena Legendary
02/21/2017 - Clash Royale Trading - 0 Replies
Account Clash Royale 3243 Trophies, level 10, Arena Legendary Account Clash Royale 152k Gold, 688 Gems, 4 Legendaries (Princess, log, miner level2) (Lava Hound level1), 62/69 letters found, Name Change Available 90 $ pays for Paypal Contact Me: [email protected] / Whatsapp: +584243277911 Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1000048341 11233 With Clash of Clans TH9, level 100 Account Linked
[Selling] Clash Royale - LvL 8 - 47/54 cards ~Arena 7. + New legendary - Paypal Verified
05/14/2016 - Clash Royale Trading - 6 Replies
So, I am the original owner. All the epics are at least lvl 2, some are 3 and some are upgradable... Most of the common/rare cards are lvl7/lvl5-6 relatively. Name change is available, even the current one is not bad. The special thing about this account is that new legendary card - Sparky... Account is in arena 7 with 2.1k highest trophies. Never linked to anything, etc. These are the screens: http://i.imgur.com/O7X8SAt.png Cards: http://i.imgur.com/KyqAAMZ.png...