Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Mobile Games Trading > Clash Royale Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

6 Legendaries | Almost Lv.11 | Arena 9 Package Still available | 4k Trophys

Discussion on 6 Legendaries | Almost Lv.11 | Arena 9 Package Still available | 4k Trophys within the Clash Royale Trading forum part of the Mobile Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 240
6 Legendaries | Almost Lv.11 | Arena 9 Package Still available | 4k Trophys

Welcome to Bon-Bin Game & Services store
For Challenge boosting & Trophy Push Please check at the bottom of this page

Contact Us
Whatsapp / Skype : +6285773007300
Line : BONZ0202
BBM Bon-Bin.com : D1B6F069 (BonBin)
BBM V-melz.com : V-MELZ (Robin Tan)

Selling 1 of my best stock account, this account come with my own personal old google account.

King : Lv 10
Common : mostly upgradeable to Lv.10-11
Rare : mostly upgradeable to Lv 7-8
Epic : mostly upgradeable to Lv 3-4
Legendary : Miner Lv.2 ,Princess Lv.2, Log Lv.2, Ice Wizzard, Lumberjack, Lava Hound
Arena 9 Package : Still available
You can later buy the package and get 1 more legendary also buying 3 more legendary at the shop when they are appear, so you could get 4 more legendary and 1200 gems just by spending extra $10

Arena : Legendary@ 4k
Max Challenge Won: 12
Name Changer : still available
Link Device : never linked before
Price : $130

This account has been in my hand for months, and i already move the game into my own personal google account, so its totally safe from account recall
this account come with lifetime warranty for account recall issue.

Why Should You Buy From Me ?
  1. My account above $20 always come with lifetime warranty
    *(Warranty only apply for recall issue.)
  2. I will never buy any account before doing some deep background checking, and only buy from trusted person , friends, family or some player that i think can be trust and willing to let me pickup his id card on his house.
  3. I wont sell the account right away after i bought from the first owner, instead i will keep it for a while to make sure the seller didnt do any harm and i'll change the email to my old existing email if was not my someone that i know in real life.

Im epic seller in Another Marketplace that you can trust, im always make sure everything 100% safe before i post the account , that is why
i only have few account to sell and always provide a lifetime warranty,
Just contact me or pm in Elitepvpers when you have a problem with account recall , i will help you even after year later as long as you are bought the account from me, just make sure you remember the original name of the account you bought.

Payment

•Paypal

•Elite Gold
•Most payment gateway
•Middleman

Trophy Push & Grand Challenge Boosting 3k/6k/10k
We also provide a free trophy push for user from epic npc, please kindly visit our boosting service thread for more details
Visit ""
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot_2016-11-30-08-52-30-630_com.supercell.clashroyale copy.jpg (319.3 KB, 20 views)
File Type: jpg Screenshot_2016-11-30-08-52-35-839_com.supercell.clashroyale copy.jpg (354.1 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg Screenshot_2016-11-30-08-52-40-794_com.supercell.clashroyale copy.jpg (366.4 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg Screenshot_2016-11-30-08-52-46-176_com.supercell.clashroyale copy.jpg (357.2 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg Screenshot_2016-11-30-08-52-51-128_com.supercell.clashroyale copy.jpg (198.0 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg Screenshot_2016-11-30-08-53-00-788_com.supercell.clashroyale copy.jpg (195.9 KB, 4 views)