Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Mobile Games Trading > Clash of Clans Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sell Servers and Vps Windows For botting Clash of clans!

Discussion on Sell Servers and Vps Windows For botting Clash of clans! within the Clash of Clans Trading forum part of the Mobile Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 180
Sell Servers and Vps Windows For botting Clash of clans!

Hi i want to start my new Shop of VPS and Servers Windows.

-We have very good packs , and very good prices.

-Our company have VPS on all sites

At the moment we have much vps and servers on the stock, you can send me a PM or give me your skype , i put prices soon here, because i wait to my company, this Servers are 100% legit , really good connection and cheap, you can use for you want, but probaly if you use for DDOS or something, the company tell me and you probaly get and advice.

Payment is per month, i can vouch some good TBM , and you received a disccount but the next month you need to pay me the real price, so its realy cheapper. , At the moment i only can accept Paypal, Paysafecard,Ukash, Soon i will add more.

If you have some questions , or have some problems , dont forget to add me, or send me a PM.

Thanks .
Old 10/30/2015, 12:57   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 4
The Black Market: 299/0/0
Add me Skype: jerry_x3
Old 11/04/2015, 14:14   #3

elite*gold: 180
bumppp! still searching buyers! CHEAP VPS! and vouchers!
Closed Thread