Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Mobile Games Trading > Clash of Clans Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LVL: 134, MAXED TH10 with Q30,K32, WALLS 9/10

Discussion on LVL: 134, MAXED TH10 with Q30,K32, WALLS 9/10 within the Clash of Clans Trading forum part of the Mobile Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LVL: 134, MAXED TH10 with Q30,K32, WALLS 9/10

RULES:

-You MUST pay first. I will never give the info first unless I get paid.
-Payment goes through PAYPAL ONLY using Friends and Family method.

ACCOUNT DETAILS:

-3.4K+ Trophies
-Q on 30lvl K 32lvl in 5 days
-Maxed defense building
-Free 2,5k+ Gems
-Used only on android
-change name available

NOTE:

-Name Change is Available!
-You will NOT get the logins until I receive the payment.
-I only sell, not trade

600 USD (Price is negotiable)
email:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
TOP CoC account! Fully maxed TH10 | Every single structure maxed | AQ40BK49 |
11/08/2015 - Clash of Clans Trading - 7 Replies
FULLY MAXED TH10 CLASH OF CLANS ACCOUNT FOR SALE! RULES: -You MUST pay first. I will never give the info first unless I get paid. -Payment goes through PAYPAL ONLY using Friends and Family method. CONTACT: -You may contact me through KIK or Skype only
[Selling] Fully Maxed/High LVL TH10 Full Blue Walls, Name change available, 5 Builders
09/16/2015 - Clash of Clans Trading - 1 Replies
Selling High Lvl TH10 Clash of Clans Account​ Hi, I am looking to sell this high level TH10 Clash of Clans Account. Name changing is available and it was never linked to an IOS device, I will give you the Google Info. Remember that it has also 5 Builders. Once you have contacted me I will give you a Proof, you will tell me a sentence and I will write it in the Global Chat. Price: It would be perfect if you could offer it. Payment Method: I can only accept payments with Paypal. ...
[Selling] Maxed TH8 Maxed walls full elixer!
07/04/2015 - Clash of Clans Trading - 3 Replies
Hi, i want to sell a COC acc, Almost maxed out except for 4 archer tower (1 level more) and 3 tesla's everything else is maxed out. you will get the google/Mail with the account. Payment in paypal , you go first or we use a MM. A the moment barbarian king(to level 8) and heal spell(going to max) and some archer towers(going to max) going +1.
[Selling] Max townhall 8(with walls) and max th10 (level 9 walls)
05/22/2015 - Clash of Clans Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I am selling both max townhall 8 and a max townhall 10 (except the th10 only has level 9 walls), but the th8 has level 8 walls. I'm selling the th8 for 50$ and the th10 for 150$, if you would like to buy it, then message me on K...I....K "Kingof_Nigeria" or on my facebook. https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008941 562196 Before messaging me, if you are attempting to scam, do not even try. I am not stupid enough to fall for scams...
[Selling] Th10, Level 105, Max Th9 Defenses, lvl8 walls.
03/23/2015 - Clash of Clans Trading - 0 Replies
Jo... Labor ist aufm max stand von Th9, also auf Th9 alles gemaxxed gehabt. Alle Verteidigungen + Fallen sind auf dem maximallevel von Rathaus 9. Bin jetzt auf Th10 gegangen, alle Gebäude davon sind schon gebaut. Sofortkauf 50€. Skype: minecraftniclas (Android)