Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Mobile Games Trading > Clash of Clans Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[English][Poll]Leveling/New Account service.

Discussion on [English][Poll]Leveling/New Account service. within the Clash of Clans Trading forum part of the Mobile Games Trading category.

View Poll Results: Would you use this service?
Yes, I would like to use this service as soon as possible! 0 0%
Yes, I would use a service like this! 0 0%
No, I don't need any powerleveling! 0 0%
No, I wouldn't trust anyone with my account! 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[English][Poll]Leveling/New Account service.

Hi there!

I apologize, but being that I do not speak anything but English, and the strenuous explanation of my terms of service, I will not be conducting business with anyone who cannot speak, at minimum, comprehensive English. If you want to acquire a translator and still seek to use my service, I am more than happy to work with you! (note, this is still quite hypothetical at this point!)

Quick warning, this is a VERY long read!

This is not an established business or route of trade at this time. This is an attempt to "feel the market". I checked the rules and didn't see anything stating a thread such as this was disallowed.

I am considering offering a service to either level existing clash accounts, or to create a new account from scratch. Except in the cases of particularly high feedback/reputation, I would expect full payment, and full acquisition of said funds in full prior to the start -or- creation of said account.

Here are some guidelines!
  • This service would NOT be used for trading used accounts, only power leveling existing accounts, or entire creation and leveling of completely new accounts.
  • This service WOULD utilize botting. I have tested with several accounts quite extensively, and the methods I use appear to be completely safe, though the user would take complete risk and liability should the account somehow be banned. The user may receive some reparation in this event, but would be entirely at my discretion; the user may receive a replacement account, money back, both, or none of the above. Please keep in mind, that as you are not certain if using my service may get you banned, I cannot be certain that you haven't done something to earn the ban yourself!
  • The user would be discouraged from logging into clash of clans during the power leveling period. Accidental logins could potentially trip a system meant to detect town trading.
  • While price may be negotiable, cost will likely be based on either time, resources, or both. Part of the setup required to effectively farm, is high level troops, specifically Archers and Barbarians. towns requesting trophy pushing would also likely need giants.
  • Remember that permission to use gems to boost barracks will result in faster time, gems would not be used without permission, however, gemming barracks can literally half (or more) powerleveling time.
  • Remember that max builders huts will be necessary, otherwise leveling defenses/buildings of a town will be slower than average, barring walls. Walls can be done fairly quickly if a builder is kept up constantly. By the time you need level 10 walls, you can do upwards of 10 walls a day, and still maintain 5 builders busy on other defenses/buildings
  • It may be possible to do smaller sessions of power leveling as well, for people who just "really want" several large units to be upgraded, though prices will probably be slightly higher for setups like this.
  • Lastly, for the record, I have used the system I presently use for about a combined total of 300 million gold/elixir, and 200,000 dark elixir on a single account, with results of roughly half that on a much lower account.
  • To limit security hazards, I recommend all users change their accounts password before passing off their account information. This is to prevent users who have master passwords, or plan to revert their password back after the power leveling is completed.

I understand that it may be uncomfortable to pay and give out your account information at the same time, but this is the service I would like to offer. We can work out a trade with a reputable middleman, if it is preferred. I would like to point out briefly that I am an established user on other forums, though typically I don't deal much in the black markets. For users worried about my lack of reputation at this point, if you're interested in a new account from the ground up, I am happy to get started on it. For the record, You may even make the account! ensuring that I do not have recovery information whatsoever. You can change the password whenever you like.

My credibility:
I was once a very active user here at Elite PVPers, back when they used to use the "Karma" system, when they switched vBulliten, all Karma was wiped, which lead me to be a lot less active here. I was a contributing member of a few other forums and online game black markets, and I would also like to keep my account here at EPVP in good standing (Damn near 10 years with EPVP!). If anyone seeks confirmation on any of these accounts, I am more than happy to confirm them!

Thanks for taking the time to read all this, I do hope you'll leave some feedback and answer the poll!
Old 07/17/2015, 15:56   #2

Bump!
Really hoping to get some feedback!
Old 07/18/2015, 23:21   #3

This will be my last bump, before I assume nobody is interested.
Any feedback is still welcome!