Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Mobile Games Trading > Clash of Clans Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Clash of Clans Account Level 73 (nearly 74)

Discussion on Clash of Clans Account Level 73 (nearly 74) within the Clash of Clans Trading forum part of the Mobile Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 76
Clash of Clans Account Level 73 (nearly 74)

Hey guys,

I want to sell my Clash of Clans Account (Android) which is Level 73. The city hall is Level 8. For more information, you can ask me. :-) change of name available!
I'm taking e*gold, PayPal & bank transfer.
Screens: look at appendix

Hallo Leute,

ich möchte meinen Clash of Clans Account (Android) verkaufen, welcher Level 73 ist. Das Rathaus ist Level 8. Wenn ihr mehr Informationen wollt, könnt ihr mich einfach fragen. :-) Namensänderung vorhanden!
Ich akzeptiere e*gold, PayPal & Banküberweisung.
Screens: Schaut im Anhang
Attached Images
File Type: jpg CoC 1.jpg (493.7 KB, 33 views)
File Type: jpg CoC 2.jpg (538.7 KB, 31 views)
Old 06/22/2015, 14:56   #2

elite*gold: 76
#sold
Closed Thread