Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 00:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

COD Blackops Console hidden gamemods.

Discussion on COD Blackops Console hidden gamemods. within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
COD Blackops Console hidden gamemods.

Hey

I just wanted to tell you people that you can play the yet not released mods ( hlnd ,oic, gun, shrp) which are One in coil mod ( everyone has just one bullet and has to kill an enemy to get his bullet you can die up to 3 times ) sniper mode ( didnt tried myself but i guess its something about sniper´s... yeah ) Gun is my favorite ( everyone starts with an phyton and everytime he kills someone he gets an new weapon last one ist the ballist the first one doing an kill with the ballist wins ) and hlnd which i didnt tried and i dont realy know what it means.

to start the mods you need to open the console with ^

so you press ^
then you write /g_gametype oic

replace the oic with gun,hlnd,shrp or which mod you want.

you have to do it in a match ( i tried only in practice mode )
you´re friends has to join you before you start typing

after writing the /g_gametype code you have to restart the map with /map_restart

so its for gun mode

^
/g_gametype gun
/map_restart

//////////////german

um auf die gamemods eine im lauf, stock und stein, waffenspiel und scharfschütze zugreifen zu können müsst ihr während eines laufenden spiels die konsole öffnen mit ^ dort schreibt ihr dann /g_gametype oic das oic ersetzt ihr durch die mod die ihr wollt das wärne

gun für waffenspiel , hlnd für stock und stein, shrp für scharfschütze, und oic für eine im lauf.

ich habe das ganze bisher nur im kampftraining mit nem kumpel gespielt gegen 9 bots war aber bereits da sehr lustig.

falls das bereits erwähnt wurde sorry.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/13/2010, 16:58   #2

elite*gold: 8
#am testen
Old 12/13/2010, 23:20   #3

elite*gold: 0
Works nice man