Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 17:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

teknomw3 down?!

Discussion on teknomw3 down?! within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: LOCKED
teknomw3 down?!

Hab mir vor 2 wochen mal wieder teknomw3 geholt die ersten paar tage ging es auch ohne probleme , server alle schön angezeigt aber seit gestern hab ich das problem , das nur noch 4-5 ranked server angezeigt werden und der rest komplet weg ist?!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
was ist TeknoMW3
08/11/2012 - Call of Duty - 4 Replies
was genau isz TeknoMW3 und was ist der Unterschied zu Steam version?
cod teknomw3
07/13/2012 - Call of Duty - 2 Replies
first: i BOUGHT the damn game. now that i have gotten that out of the way, i hope admins wont close the damn thread. I'm trying to play mw3 through teknomw3 because I live in Brazil and do not enjoy laggy ranked matches(I rarely ever find any brazilian lobby on regular steam matchmaking). my problem with TMW3 is that although i filter to not show HC servers, every server i join is a one shot kill and no HUD whatsoever. thx in advance for any help.
Servers in teknomw3
07/11/2012 - Call of Duty - 3 Replies
As far as i know, teknomw3 has filters that can rule out hardcore servers, but every server i get into (16ms), I have no HUD whatsoever, and get one shoted... any explanation or help would be appreciated
CoD Teknomw3
07/04/2012 - Call of Duty - 6 Replies
Ich spiele schon etwas laenger MW3, aber leider nur die Free-Version also "Teknomw3" ! Jetzt wollte ich fragen, ob und wenn ja, wie man 1.: Die Waffen wechselt, also nicht in-Game sondern schon davor (Waffenklassen editieren) und 2.: ob man die Killstreaks (z.B Luftangriff und und und...) benutzen kann ?! Wenn ihr es wisst, lasst es mich auch wissen :D