Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 22:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Strategy guide for COD: Ghosts?

Discussion on Strategy guide for COD: Ghosts? within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Strategy guide for COD: Ghosts?

Hey guys,

I've been playing Ghosts like crazy since I got it for Xmas, but I'm now looking to make prestige and improve my KD ratio.

I came across this strategy guide for Ghosts that promises walkthroughs, secrets, and cheats to help achieve all these things.

The site is:

Has anyone here tried it? Does it look like good value? Feedback appreciated.

Cheers

Damien
Old 01/19/2014, 18:59   #2

elite*gold: 35
Strategy, in CoD?
Whats wrong with you?

Get some nice kind of weapon and jump in there is no tactic like in battlefield.
Old 01/19/2014, 19:00   #3

elite*gold: 56
Received Thanks: 2,733
Arrow General Gaming Discussion -> Call of Duty

#moved

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Call of Duty Ghosts Strategy Guide?
01/04/2014 - Call of Duty - 2 Replies
Hey guys, I just got COD Ghosts for Xmas, and I suck at it bad! Seriously, on multiplayer, I get killed within 15 seconds of playing. So, I'm looking for a strategy guide for COD Ghosts to help improve my gameplay. I've come across this one: COD: Ghosts Pro - Strategy Guide, Walkthrough, Cheats, Secrets, and Tips for Call of Duty: Ghosts
[Free] The Last of Us Strategy Guide by BradyGames
07/13/2013 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
If this kind of thing is popular I will be uploading more free guides. Please make any requests you have below in the comments and I will try to get them for you. The Last of Us: The Last of Us - BradyGames Signature Series Strategy Guide.rar
Strange Happenings Strategy Guide
11/20/2009 - LotRO Guides & Templates - 8 Replies
Strange Happenings is a 12-man level 60 raid in the Waterworks. It resets Thursday morning, 6AM EST. This raid has been classified as a "primer" raid - that is, it sets you up for "real" raids later on in the game. As such, you would think it would be very simple, but it is not. This guide will assist you in preparing for Strange Happenings for whatever your group makeup happens to be, and whatever strategy you choose to use. Strange Happenings (the Turtle raid, as it is also known) has been...