Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PS3 sounds

Discussion on PS3 sounds within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
PS3 sounds

Ich habe neulich gemerkt das der Waffensound auf der ps3 anderst klingt als am PC
Ich wollte fragen wie ich das umstelle
(ich spiele auf Ps3)
Old 02/04/2012, 09:32   #2

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 258/0/0
geht meines Wissens nach nicht, da die ganzen Dateien ja auf der CD gespeichert sind.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Sounds
10/01/2011 - CrossFire - 6 Replies
Hallo, wäre jemand so lieb und könnte mir die originalen Sounds (Headshoot, Double Kill...) hochladen? Für thanks ist garantiert! :) PS: habe keine Lust mehr auf New Kids sounds, deswegen eigentlich die nachfrage
Sounds
06/19/2010 - WarRock - 1 Replies
Hi :) Kann jemand von euch den Ordner " Weapon " hochladen ? Wäre wirklich sehr nett . Dieser Ordner ist hier : C:\Program Files\GamersFirst\War Rock\sound danke psp :D #closerequest
CO Sounds
11/18/2007 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 4 Replies
I was a bit bored and I just wanted to spice up co a little. I came across a few sounds which are really good, I hope you like these! ADD THESE SOUNDS TO YOUR "C:/Program Files/Conquer 2.0/Sound" folder BTW, Below is the sounds that replaces the old sounds for: * Female Death Sound * Male Death Sound
Sounds
08/23/2007 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 6 Replies
Well first off let me say that I know where the sound files are kept as in bell.wav for mets and dbs. What I am trying to do here is edit the code of the client itself so that the path of the sound is different for mets, dbs, even scrolls and gems when they drop. Example: When you get a met drop it would play say the sound of an explosion. When you get a db drop it would play the sound of a dragon roar. So what I am needing to find it the file in the client that tells the client to go and get...
sounds
12/25/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
well i've listened toa ll sounds and the ones that sounds like superman aren't it...can anyone tell me which file is the one for the superman sound? cuz i like to make some of my own sounds...plz help