Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

UNBOX3D Black Ops Trainer

Discussion on UNBOX3D Black Ops Trainer within the Call of Duty Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Call of Duty category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1
UNBOX3D Black Ops Trainer

Hallo

Custom Hacks
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________
Change Own Name + Edit For All Players (E.g "^4 Cool Name" - The "Cool Name" Will Be Blue Just Mess Around With The ^1, ^2, ^3 etc)
Edit Points + Edit For All Players
Edit Kills + Edit For All Players
Edit Head shots + Edit For All Players
Edit Revives + Edit For All Players
Edit Downs + Edit For All Players
Edit Player Speed + Works On All Players
Custom Teleport + All Players ( E.g X = 45, Y = 32, Z =55 )
Level Changer + Works In Online Mode ( E.g Current Level 5, You Set Next Level to 99 And Press Change Level, After You Complete The Current Level Which Is 5 In This Example, The Next Level Will be 100 It Gives you that Level Because It Thinks Your On Level 99 When You Press The Button So It Thinks That You Have Completed 99 Rounds So It Puts You On Level 100
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________
Set On/Off Hacks
Uber Melee Range
No Clip + All Players
God Mod + All Players Have Separate God Mod
Host God Mod + All Players ( E.g If You Have Host God On, It Will Look Like You Take Damage But You Wont Die, Same goes for Other Players)
Fast Motion + All Players
Slow Motion + All Players
The Floating Dead
No Burst CD + All Players
No Reload + All Players
Small Crosshair
3rd Person View
Fast Trigger + All Players
Instant Kill + All Players
No Recoil + All Players
Freeze Players In Online Mode ( E.g They Cant Move )
Set Players Points To 0 And Freeze In Online Mode ( E.g They Have 0 Everything, And Cant Get Any Even If They Kill Z Zombie )
Take Players Weapons In Online Mode ( E.g All Players "Apart From You" Loose All Their Weapons And Cant Buy Any New Ones )
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _______
Weapon Features
Give Weapon - Selected Map For Special Weapon - Works In Online ( E.g You are on Five And Chose Freeze Gun And Press Give Weapon - You Get it, Unfortunately This Only Works For Player 1)

Special Weapons - These Are All Death Machine's And A Few Pistols. ( E.g Select Death Machine On Five, You select The Checkbox 2 And Press The Player 3 Button, Player 3 Will Have A Death Machine In Weapon Slot 3 So They Just Need To Switch Weapons And They Have it )
Mass TelePort Functions + All DLC Map Locations Added!
Go - Set Locations In Drop Down Boxes Select What Location You Want And Press GO!
Save Position - Well Its Pretty Much Self Explanatory, It Saves Your Current Position
Load Position - This Feature Loads/Teleports You To Where You Were Standing When You Press Save Position
Prepare Summon - Similar To Save Position - Must Be Used Before Summon
Summon - After You Have Pressed Prepare Summon, This Button Will Summon All Players To Your Current Location ( I Would Use God All Players For This )

-Other Players Teleport Functions
Save Position - Same As Before
Load Position - Same As Before
Prepare Teleport - This Reads The Players Current Location
Teleport - This Teleports You To The Player Once You Have Used Prepare Teleport
Prepare Summon - Same As Before But Just For This Player
Summon - Summons The Player To Your Current Location
Dead Ops Arcade Menu Hacks
God Mod
Fast Motion
Slow Motion
The Floating Dead
No Clip - See If You Can Find The Black Ops 2 Little City
Fast Trigger
Instant Kill
No Recoil
Edit Points
- I Will Add Multi-Player Options To This Menu If Requested!
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _______
Cool New Features That You Didn't See
On Online Zombies Menu Instead Of Saying Player 2,3,4 It Now Shows The Players Name, Even When You Change Their Name.
Cheats Enabled Online Now Has Been Coded Into The Give Weapon Button So No Need For A Check Box.
Change A Few Buttons
Cleaned Up A Lot Of Code
Re-Named Some Hacks
Online Hacks Menu Next To Set Points Is Another Num Box That Shows The Current Amount Of Points That Player Has.
Changed The Layout Of Give Weapon Hacks + Made A Few Things Smaller
Also For Some Reason, If You Or Any Other Players Get a Perk Like Juggernaut Or Mule Kick It Will Mess Up Your weapons And You Wont Be Able To Shoot.

Vt

Download
Attached Files
File Type: rar ZolfernosUltimateBlackOpsTrainer.rar (1.24 MB, 122 views)
Old 06/28/2012, 21:21   #2

elite*gold: 0
It dont works my level was not changed! sry for my bad english
Old 06/28/2012, 21:31   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxis444555666 View Post
It dont works my level was not changed! sry for my bad english
ich spreche auch Deutsch mal anmerk
Old 06/29/2012, 00:12   #4

Lvl Hack KANN nicht funktionieren...
Old 06/30/2012, 13:23   #5

elite*gold: 14
Received Thanks: 2,516
Das ganze ist ein Hack für den Zombiemodus.
Old 06/30/2012, 14:26   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Techno View Post
Das ganze ist ein Hack für den Zombiemodus.
Ja
Old 07/02/2012, 17:28   #7

Undetected oder Detected?
Old 07/02/2012, 19:15   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by I3rockencyde View Post
Undetected oder Detected?
Der ist UT
Old 07/05/2012, 23:51   #9

Seems only the weapons work for Zombie mode../= bummer was hoping you found a way to get the ammo, *** mode and no clip to work.
Though maybe I did something wrong. Please test them and see if they still work for you
Old 07/09/2012, 20:58   #10

Funkt leider nicht D: