Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

MW2/MW3 Auto QuickScope Script

Discussion on MW2/MW3 Auto QuickScope Script within the Call of Duty Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Call of Duty category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/13/2012, 15:49   #16

elite*gold: 0
How to increase the crossing and line thickness?
In config.ini do not have this feature.
Old 03/13/2012, 17:54   #17

elite*gold: 50
The Black Market: 193/1/2
crossair isnt working
Old 03/13/2012, 19:13   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by ez7pac View Post
How to increase the crossing and line thickness?
In config.ini do not have this feature.
Sry, but in this version does not exist this feature, maybe in v2.0.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glücksbärchen™ View Post
crossair isnt working
Place the game in windowed mode without boundary and then press H ingame.
Old 03/13/2012, 20:15   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runaro View Post
Sry, but in this version does not exist this feature, maybe in v2.0.
The script has liked, all works, BUT for some reason loads the processor on 100 %!
It can be cured somehow?

Quote:
Place the game in windowed mode without boundary and then press H ingame.
For me works even in the fullscreen.
Still want more crosshair size and thickness of the line, otherwise it is lost on the screen. In addition, the sight of flickering
Old 03/13/2012, 22:15   #20

Quote:
The script has liked, all works, BUT for some reason loads the processor on 100 %!
It can be cured somehow?

Have u renamed the quickscope_crosshair_v1.0.exe ?

Quote:
For me works even in the fullscreen.
Still want more crosshair size and thickness of the line, otherwise it is lost on the screen. In addition, the sight of flickering
First my English sucks.
I'm sorry, but here at elitepvpers provide the user only downloading and no reviews or thank you.
I have already a new version, which can use your own crosshair, but I lack the motivation to publish it.
140 Downloads and 3 thanks, wow..
Here is a Screen from the v2.0:

Ps. To fix the flickering Crosshair place the game in windowed mode without boundary, that´s all.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/13/2012, 23:08   #21

Quote:
Have u renamed the quickscope_crosshair_v1.0.exe ?
No. Your script works under an own name.

Quote:
I already have a new version, which can use your own crosshair, but I lack the motivation to publish it.
140 Downloads and 3 thanks, wow..
Yes, to people simply laziness to tell thanks. I sympathize with you. If the person has made useful job it has the right to gratitude. At least. Therefore one of three thanks - mine.
Quote:
Here is a Screen from the v2.0:
It absolutely other kind. This crosshair is looked much better! At me hands are scratched to check up it in work ))
I can get it?...
Old 03/13/2012, 23:46   #22

Again, my English sucks.
It looks like that u have a slowly PC, because the crosshair generate every frame the pixel for the crosshair and that´s why ur processor goes up to 100%, but it´s strange, because i send alot of friends this script which has low computers and they have no big Problems.
In the v2.0 works the crosshair with a image file and this reduces the resource consumption, because it does not generate every frame the pixels.

Quote:
I can get it?
If i 100% done with the v2.0 u can try it as a tester. I PM u in few days..
Old 03/14/2012, 01:00   #23

Quote:
Again, my English sucks.
I suspect, that my English is even worse
Quote:
It looks like that u have a slowly PC, because the crosshair generate every frame the pixel for the crosshair and that´s why ur processor goes up to 100%, but it´s strange, because i send alot of friends this script which has low computers and they have no big Problems.
Athlon 4600 +, two kernels, two gigabytes of memory. There are computers and is weaker, on mine. I tried other similar program with a flickering crosshair and it consumed very few resources of my computer. Simply your script for not clear reasons does not wish to be friends of my computer. And I would like that they became friends
Quote:
In the v2.0 works the crosshair with a image file and this reduces the resource consumption, because it does not generate every frame the pixels.
Plus to it new crosshair looks is much better.
Quote:
If i 100% done with the v2.0 u can try it as a tester. I PM u in few days..
ОК, I shall wait.
Old 03/14/2012, 18:16   #24

elite*gold: 1
schönes Teil ist es möglich die v2 mal zu testen? werd dir auch nen feedback geben

Mfg
Taper

/edit: Nach ner Zeit setzt er irgendwie manche schüsse aus. Dann zoomt er nur ran aber schießt nicht :/ beim zweiten mal E drücken gehts dann und nen paar mal später wieder nicht. Gibts da nen Trick?
Old 03/14/2012, 20:37   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taper7 View Post
/edit: Nach ner Zeit setzt er irgendwie manche schüsse aus. Dann zoomt er nur ran aber schießt nicht :/ beim zweiten mal E drücken gehts dann und nen paar mal später wieder nicht. Gibts da nen Trick?
Dieses Problem konnte ich noch nicht feststellen, aber ich kann mir vorstellen das dies durch ein zu schnell hintereinander drücken des Hotkeys auftreten kann.
Sprich der QuickScope Hotkey wird gedrückt und bevor das Script fertig ausgeführt ist, wird der Hotkey erneut gedrückt.
Werde versuchen in die v2.0 eine Variable einzufügen, welche prüft ob die QuickScope Funktion bereits ausgeführt wird und somit blockiert, oder gar die Funktion beendet.
Old 03/15/2012, 16:04   #26

elite*gold: 2
muss sagen very nice alles klappt gut
par laggs waren bei mir wegen den bot
ein par Verzögerungen wie Taper7 sagt
aber schönes ding weiter so
Old 03/15/2012, 16:41   #27

elite*gold: 50
The Black Market: 105/1/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ISchokoMilch View Post
muss sagen very nice alles klappt gut
par laggs waren bei mir wegen den bot
ein par Verzögerungen wie Taper7 sagt
aber schönes ding weiter so
Also ich weiß ja nicht bei mir funktioniert der nicht er schießt aber visiert nicht rein!
Old 03/15/2012, 17:16   #28

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Runaro View Post
Dieses Problem konnte ich noch nicht feststellen, aber ich kann mir vorstellen das dies durch ein zu schnell hintereinander drücken des Hotkeys auftreten kann.
Sprich der QuickScope Hotkey wird gedrückt und bevor das Script fertig ausgeführt ist, wird der Hotkey erneut gedrückt.
Werde versuchen in die v2.0 eine Variable einzufügen, welche prüft ob die QuickScope Funktion bereits ausgeführt wird und somit blockiert, oder gar die Funktion beendet.
ja, kann gut deswegen sein
Old 03/15/2012, 21:34   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by xEliteRanger View Post
Also ich weiß ja nicht bei mir funktioniert der nicht er schießt aber visiert nicht rein!
Kann zwar nicht hellsehen, aber ich frage mal meine Kristallkugel woran es liegen könnte.. Spontan würde ich sagen, dass du den Ingame Hotkey für das Scopen / Zoomen auf eine andere Taste belegt hast? Ansonsten könnte es auch daran liegen, dass du vieleicht den QuickScope Hotkey 2 mal drückst, anstatt nur einmal?
Old 03/17/2012, 16:15   #30

Runaro, sie haben über QuickScope v2 nicht vergessen?
Closed Thread