Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Trouble bypassing CAOR's x-trap?

Discussion on Trouble bypassing CAOR's x-trap? within the Cabal Private Server forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Trouble bypassing CAOR's x-trap?

I refuse to start MHS or CE while running CAOR because I fear that it might give me the dreaded BSOD (Blue Screen Of Death). I have looked through the search bar for CAOR xtrap bypass.

I've attempted to look for the argument for CAOR to try disabling its xtrap using HellSpider's program, despite PunkStyles stating that it doesn't work (HellSpider had updates, so I figured that PunkStyle's word was out-of-date).

I mean, I can attempt to execute hacks, but I'm just having a bit of trouble getting past CAOR Cabal's Xtrap.

I understand that I should not be asking for something as big as this, but if there's a link I missed, or maybe a post I neglected to look in, by all means, direct me to it please LoL.
Old 11/27/2010, 23:14   #2

Everything posted will be fixed. You have to find your own ways to have it working for a long time.
Old 11/28/2010, 02:31   #3

Well, just are 1 thing to say XtrapBanisher won't work on CAOR.
Old 11/28/2010, 05:05   #4

Ah, it's fine. Thanks anyways. I wasn't really worried about it, but just thought it'd be nice to have a tool on hand just because. Just wanted to have a little fun with CE or MHS =) .
Old 11/28/2010, 19:19   #5

elite*gold: 30
Received Thanks: 1,768
Quote:
Originally Posted by airforce_son View Post
I refuse to start MHS or CE while running CAOR because I fear that it might give me the dreaded BSOD (Blue Screen Of Death). I have looked through the search bar for CAOR xtrap bypass.

I've attempted to look for the argument for CAOR to try disabling its xtrap using HellSpider's program, despite PunkStyles stating that it doesn't work (HellSpider had updates, so I figured that PunkStyle's word was out-of-date).

I mean, I can attempt to execute hacks, but I'm just having a bit of trouble getting past CAOR Cabal's Xtrap.

I understand that I should not be asking for something as big as this, but if there's a link I missed, or maybe a post I neglected to look in, by all means, direct me to it please LoL.
Why wouldn't you trust me ? I know the public version doesn't work for certain, because x30 patches it as soon as it's released.
Thread closed.
Closed Thread