Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

cabalmain.exe n cabalstart.bat

Discussion on cabalmain.exe n cabalstart.bat within the Cabal Private Server forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
cabalmain.exe n cabalstart.bat

Hello all pro cabalianz here ..

i got this problen since a fews day b4 .. my cabalstart.bat got this error

but when im start cabal using cabalmain.exe directly i can login to game ..

anyone got idea bout this prob ..??

sorry for my bad english
Old 03/28/2010, 16:59   #2

The problem isn't you're English, its the lack of detail. Because you posted in the private server section, I would recommend you re-post this on whatever server forums which you play on.
Old 03/28/2010, 18:04   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by XaserSource View Post
The problem isn't you're English, its the lack of detail. Because you posted in the private server section, I would recommend you re-post this on whatever server forums which you play on.
actually im playing private server cabal online .. n im using that GM command hack or test mode hack .. but i got that error when im run that cabalstart.bat. but when im run cabalmain.exe ( which i already hex n change version ) i can login n play plus use CE. That make me confuse y i got error when i run cabalstart.bat (breaklee).

anyways ,, thanks to drop by :P

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Plz help me with this cabalmain.exe
02/10/2010 - Cabal Private Server - 7 Replies
Hi guys, plz help me to add GM-command in this cabalmain.exe files. I know that i can't post on cabal hack bot cheat forum so that i posted this here, hope u guys will help me:) My files here have no virus so don't worry about that, if there's a virus maybe from my old computer:(. Thanks for reading my post here is the link cabalmain.rar
about cabalmain.exe (EU)
12/12/2009 - Cabal Online - 1 Replies
Hello everyone if you can help me with my cabalmain.exe (EU), I want removed the DC flag and all your advice we did not do the same with cabalmain.exe mine, I would be very grateful if I have help, sorry for this useless topic. here is my cabalmain.exe (EU) cabalmain.exe. thanks:rtfm:
Cabalmain.exe
07/16/2009 - Cabal Online - 7 Replies
Hi guys, i played 1 years at cabal online ( US and canada) and i stopped it. I deleted cabal and now i want to play on it...i downloaded it and installed it. No prob. i did the update( no prob) and now when i click ''Start Cabal'' x-trap open, and i receive this message : http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/4340/vzdfhsg.pngs rry it's in french ^^ plz someone can help me fast. PS: i tryed to install without my firewall and my antivirus and he dont work more. Im with Xp pro thx
NID CABALMAIN EU
05/30/2008 - Cabal Online - 0 Replies
PLS upload cabalmain EU thanks:)
CabalMain.exe
05/09/2008 - Cabal Online - 4 Replies
Does anyone have the regular (unedited) version of CabalMain.exe? I foolishly went and got an X-trap bypass version, and I forgot to make a copy of the original before doing so. Help T-T