Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Private Server
You last visited: Today at 21:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Searching an active Cabal server with a rebirth system

Discussion on Searching an active Cabal server with a rebirth system within the Cabal Private Server forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Old 02/04/2017, 14:01   #31

elite*gold: 0
yes, wait for Pandora, hope tomorrow server open
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/19/2017, 19:49   #32

server closed already >_<
Old 02/20/2017, 18:32   #33

@ON:
good luck let us know if ya find a sv worth playing :P

@:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexFronty View Post
cabal.ws was coming back, was...
it still is <3 we're planning to update it and change it to replicate the old `Oblivion` feeling when it was still x-gaming but don't expect it really soon .. i'll still be busy for a few more months

Quote:
Originally Posted by KetchupSamurai View Post
I remember when it was actually cabalonline.ro and was better then .ws lol. I'm not surprised it died though it seems to be a trend with x30 servers. Talented but there is always some issue.
well i made the rb movement ... and wanted to break it reason it didn't work out but yeah, learned from my mistake we'll get back to the rb system that we first made <3
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/20/2017, 19:40   #34

stop doing that to us haha
hype is strong in this one