Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cabal Ignited

Discussion on Cabal Ignited within the Cabal Private Server forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 80
Lightbulb Cabal Ignited

||

Cabal Ignited is a free project based on the Cabal Online MMORPG Game.
Our goal is to build a balanced, interesting, stable Medium Rates Episode 8 Private Server with up-to-date Upgrades of all Higher Episodes [9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15], which can be enjoyable by every cabal player, who will join us.
Our target is to make a medium server, were players could enjoy playing, would have a challenge and most importantly - always have something to do.
Our top priority is to improve what we have done and we are planning to do. As well as what has been already implemented. Without destroying original gameplay, we are adding customizations that will make gameplay more exciting and challenging.

We are working by the 4 Stages Model:
* Implement
* Test
* Apply
* Update
As basic as it may sound, we are bound by this model and we will provide only a fully tested updates. As many of you noticed, many server has implemented updates which gives errors or bugs or creates an imbalance to the gameplay. Our Goal is to work till players satisfaction is reached, so we will not implement any updates if a tiniest error or bug or any other kind of negativity is found.

Development is always continuous, planned and carefully thought and implemented after a research of what cabal players are looking for and what can be offered. Based on long global and private servers experience, we can preliminary decide what would be the best additions and changes to the server, while in the mean time, we are expecting of you, our Future Players - to help us out by giving your ideas, your opinions, so we could finish every update with a big smile on your faces.
As much as we could talk about ourselves, we would like to show you what has been done and what will be done in our server and how different it will be from the rest.
As you all know: not words, but actions will prove our worth.

Our current progress:
  • Reworked achievement system:
    Achievements resets after 24-72 hour period and you will get hourly Titles which will give you a handicap to play. All Custom Titles are based on Achievement points which you get for everything: killing monsters, finding items, destroying items, upgrading items and etc.
    There are short titles, which lasts for couple hours. Daily titles - 24 hours. Extra 7 days titles [+Bringer system] and Permanent Titles [Honour, looting, dungeon and so on.]

Achievement points based on dungeon runs:

• Added custom set effects [Have not decided if this is the final version yet]

• Changed All Armour and Weapon Grades [Additional Armours and Weapons will be added to suffice the Highest grade]

• Epic Booster System. How it works?
    Pretty simple thing: You will loot No Class equipment items and at the same time - epic boosters, which will work in similar way as a class attribute card, but with a little extra things added on top. [The Drop rate or requirement to acquire can change in the process].

Epic booster item:

• Custom and rebalanced buffs, upgrades and skills. Will be droppable in dungeons and will have more than multiple levels.
    Sneak peak of SP upgrade [Keep in mind - WI still has their own SP buff]

• Reworked Minesta Quests system and implemented 4 level difficulty: Low, Medium, Hard and Premium.

Reworked Minesta Quests Table:

• Some more of our work: changed all maps and dungeons drops // Removed normal quests // Reworked storyline quests // B3F & Frozen Coloseum // Selininia map & Nostalgia Forest // Newest fancy kits & reworked premium system // Optimized client and remade whole server side to suit our needs - working at full capacity.

Currently we are still deciding on the rates, but this is what can be a preliminary rates, although, please keep in mind, that these rates might and can be changed at any time:

- EXP rate - 1500
- SP rate - 16Hit = 1 Bar
- Skill Exp - 5 Skills = 1 Skill point
- Drop per mob - x2
- Drop rate - x3
- AXP - To be set...
- WEXP - To be set...
- Pet EXP - To be set...

There is much more to mention since we have made massive progress and we are working on even bigger things, but as I've mentioned above: we will show you our progress and you will see what we will offer you!
I will update you all with visuals of our work and we will be starting our server very soon
P.S. If you want to see our progress sooner, than keep an eye on our Facebook page, it will be updated more frequently.

Waiting for your ideas and comments...
Thanks
5 Users
Old 06/05/2016, 00:42   #2

elite*gold: 0
looks nice, waiting for opening good luck
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/05/2016, 07:50   #3

this is nice waiting
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/05/2016, 08:31   #4

looks good, yeah.
but always this waiting, you guys are start to advertise a server too soon.
I mean players gonna hype, and then overhype, and when finally they can join
to the server facepalm... Everybody know every cabal server has some small or big
fail at the start and its okay, no problem. But overhyped players gonna whinning instanly etcetc...
Its just my opininon

GL guys looking foooor this server!
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/05/2016, 09:43   #5

i know myself this whole project. Was testing it. If this project got into good hands, we will have finally very nice server
Thanks
4 Users
Old 06/05/2016, 15:54   #6

@ yes, as you mentioned, there might be that people will get overhyped and then might get down on motivation to play, but what will be different in here is that you will see ALL of our progress. There won't be any hidden surprizes, won't be any hidden stuff, since that is the whole reason why players get disappointed at that point, since they come for the promised things and then extra "unattractive" stuff goes down on them too, which they did not wanted, was not prepared for it or simply - not ready for it. We will do our best to keep you up-to-date with every tiniest thing we do in our server, so you could know exactly what to expected and you will see only implemented thing, not "soon to come" or "will be implemented when server starts". We don't believe in this whole promising, so we will give you what we have already, not what we "might have" after hundred years.

Thanks a lot for the warm and positive waiting If you have any ideas of yours, don't be shy and share them! I will update you with the Minesta today and some insides of the server
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/05/2016, 17:02   #7

1. edit tg prize to some cube, from which you can get some nice things. Edit honor titles, make better resists, so 17 hr gives same stats as bringer and 18,19,20hr are way better than bringer title. 1 bringer per nation plox.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/05/2016, 23:15   #8

mh sounds great some infos about new skills/buffs... btw skill/buff balance ? trying to do it near like the official cabal? or more self made skills/buffs?
Old 06/06/2016, 02:38   #9

@ buffs, upgrades and skills are based on the Episode 8, since it is a base of server, we are still in the testing mode for each of them to find the best values.

@ yes, we setup Nation War like this:
1 Bringer per Nation = 1 Capella & 1 Procyon. Bringer Status is equal to Honour Rank 18 Title, and Honor Rank 19 & 20 Titles are improved and boosted to be more powerful compared to Bringer Title. Nation War has increased reward in alz and in item, we are still testing which item can be more suitable for war and if no suitable item is found, we might either increase rewards, as in more items, not just one or increase buff capsule level, so it could give higher level capsule for alz. As well as trying to implement some of the alz collecting methods into war chests. This is not the final version of our modified war, but soon we will do more work on it and I will update you all about war.

*** Updated ***
Epic Booster Items:

Minesta Quests will have 4 difficulties as mentioned in the presentation: Low, Medium, Hard and Premium, this is a little sneak peak of it:

With Low Minesta Quests you will be able to collect battle mode 3 level 1 before reaching class rank 14.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/06/2016, 03:41   #10

This would be the best server... Update us.,.
Old 06/06/2016, 03:50   #11

elite*gold: 487
Would be nice if wexp would be based on score and the winning team would get more wexp, the losing team half of wexp :P
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/06/2016, 08:36   #12

can you guys release the drop list of every map and dungeon, that would be great since im a farming guy and its a big help. So i know where to farm this, or that.
Old 06/06/2016, 09:09   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by EddyZOO View Post
can you guys release the drop list of every map and dungeon, that would be great since im a farming guy and its a big help. So i know where to farm this, or that.
You will know that very soon...
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/06/2016, 09:36   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrVENG View Post
You will know that very soon...
thank you
Old 06/06/2016, 12:36   #15

i talked about a near try to do the skill near like official... :P

For example saw this on a other server:

they tried to do it near like official every pro and con... fa lost rate in art of sniping/ blader lost instant immunity and so on

would be a great feature for this server too i think

Tags
cabal ignited, cabal online, mmorpg private server, private cabal, private cabal server