Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cabal Ignited

Discussion on Cabal Ignited within the Cabal Private Server forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Old 06/09/2016, 17:53   #31

elite*gold: 80
Keep in mind - We are trying out best to make the most balanced medium rates server

Preliminary Battle Mode 3 Level 2 and Level 3 stats [Not finished].
We are still testing if this will be the best suitable edition on the level 2 and level 3 BM3, so it could be balanced on both types: PvP and PvE and usable more often. To note: although you can see exactly same debuff settings on the skills, they both stack on each other, so having level 2 and level 3 will give double the amount.

We have also made changes on the re-logging option:
1. When character logs out, he/she have to put go through anti-bot security check [Simple captcha] after each re-log.
2. After each re-log battle modes and aura cancels.

- Another unique setup in our server -
  • All maps drops contains classless items, which basically means that instead of, for example, Aramid Battle Helm (FA) you will get Aramid Battle Helm <- No class set on them.
  • All Skill AMP was removed, we have separated AMP to Magic & Sword.
    As well as the slot AMP will not be 7%, but will be 1%, you will be able to drop 1% AMP scrolls and add them to your sets, when extended all AMP in slots with be doubled.
    Crafts [Outrageous] will have 6% - 7% - 8% possibilities.
    Quote:
    EXAMPLE: You dropped SIGMetal Battle Boots 7% with 2 clean slots. You can now add 2% of AMP in them [1% in each slot] = 9% AMP in total. Then you can extend it and the 2% [1% in each slot] will be doubled and become 4% [2% in each slots] and you will have an extra 3rd slot. In it, if you decide to add another AMP, it will be 2%, not 1%, because of the extension.
  • Increased chance to drop AMP in slot.
  • Removed DX Easy and Medium. Will be only Hard, Premium and Awakened.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 06/09/2016, 18:06   #32

elite*gold: 0
Just when..? Please gooo fastttt
Old 06/09/2016, 18:28   #33

elite*gold: 487
Quote:
Originally Posted by CabalIgnited View Post
Preliminary Battle Mode 3 Level 2 and Level 3 stats [Not finished].
We are still testing if this will be the best suitable edition on the level 2 and level 3 BM3, so it could be balanced on both types: PvP and PvE and usable more often. To note: although you can see exactly same debuff settings on the skills, they both stack on each other, so having level 2 and level 3 will give double the amount.

We have also made changes on the re-logging option:
1. When character logs out, he/she have to put go through anti-bot security check [Simple captcha] after each re-log.
2. After each re-log battle modes and aura cancels.

- Another unique setup in our server -
  • All maps drops contains classless items, which basically means that instead of, for example, Aramid Battle Helm (FA) you will get Aramid Battle Helm <- No class set on them.
  • All Skill AMP was removed, we have separated AMP to Magic & Sword.
    As well as the slot AMP will not be 7%, but will be 1%, you will be able to drop 1% AMP scrolls and add them to your sets, when extended all AMP in slots with be doubled.
    Crafts [Outrageous] will have 6% - 7% - 8% possibilities.

• Increased chance to drop AMP in slot.
  • Removed DX Easy and Medium. Will be only Hard, Premium and Awakened.
All classes will have that kind of edited bm3? Or only WI?
Old 06/09/2016, 19:07   #34

be cautious cabal players!! I bet this is a server owned by Cykros (OGN)
OGN will be wiped and this server will be their new fraud... NEW DATABASE! NEW DONATION! MORE MONEY!! They will do it again!!
Old 06/09/2016, 19:59   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetroPH View Post
OGN will be wiped and this server will be their new fraud... NEW DATABASE! NEW DONATION! MORE MONEY!! They will do it again!!
Any proofs for your accusations?
Old 06/09/2016, 20:05   #36

elite*gold: 487
Quote:
That's not OGN server. ^^
Old 06/09/2016, 20:21   #37

Quote:
I will tell one more time its not OGN
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/09/2016, 21:13   #38

so you changed Outrageous from 7/8/10% to 6/7/8 ?
Old 06/09/2016, 21:15   #39

Quote:
I know a litle bit who is doing it, and its not any OGN, so stop lying
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/09/2016, 21:20   #40

elite*gold: 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaypie View Post
so you changed Outrageous from 7/8/10% to 6/7/8 ?
There is default 7% - 8% -10% crafts, but currently - 10% will not be dropped. Might be changed in the future and added as additional to the existing 6% - 7% - 8% craft.

Just to clarify things - we are not OGN or any other cabal server team. We are independent people who been working on this cabal server for half a year now with big breaks in between because of real life.

Our goal was to make a private server which we have always imagined and when we started to work on it, we have realised that it would be a shame for it to be unseen by you all, so that's why we are continuing to make progress and we will present you a server, which will do its best to meet your expectations and it will be the one, which we always have been seeking for and imagining.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/10/2016, 01:05   #41

real life is problem, i seen it a lot, players found a bug, abuse it, get 6b alz in one day, after that the owners lower the rate but not instantly cuz real life, half day later or one day later... and new players cant abuse the bug who comes little bit later, rates, etcetc... (coughtcought sensationcabal cought) learn from other servers mistakes
Old 06/10/2016, 07:09   #42

That is why it is importand to set everything right at start, so stuff won't need to bother so often
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/10/2016, 12:50   #43

Nice ideas, this can be the best server ever
Old 06/10/2016, 15:42   #44

even its OGN u guys just love things to be wiped even u flame. Just look in ur past.
Old 06/11/2016, 16:32   #45

so all ppl wait now for awakened and this one, let's see how long they will last.. (my post isn't supposed as flaming at all, i hope they will last long but we all know we had tons of fails the last months.)

Tags
cabal ignited, cabal online, mmorpg private server, private cabal, private cabal server