Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Private Server
You last visited: Today at 21:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question] MHS on EliteCabal LoW Guide?

Discussion on [Question] MHS on EliteCabal LoW Guide? within the Cabal Private Server forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Question] MHS on EliteCabal LoW Guide?

yeah sorry for this nooby question but I followed the guide, how to start/setup the mhs on ur pc, but after I installed it, I don't know what else to do and I don't know how to find the : no cooltime hack?
Can someone help me out? or make a tutorial or something?

Thanks in advance!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[GUIDE] How to use MHS on Elitecabal LoW
12/01/2009 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 83 Replies
Here we go :) This is a Guide on how to use MHS 5.0.0.8 on the new Elitecabal Server. Needed: MHS 5.0.0.8 Click here Mirror: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EM12EYW1 1. Extract MHS
[Guide] EliteCabal Hack(Simplified)
09/16/2009 - Cabal Guides & Templates - 48 Replies
Here is my own version of the guide. Cleaned up a bit and easier. Please sticky & close to prevent spam. Note: Re-posted in correct section. ::UPDATED:: Note: This will continue to be updated, so check back. {Status Legend} Green: OK! Orange: Check... Red: Not working!
[Guide] EliteCabal Hack.
02/12/2009 - Cabal Guides & Templates - 62 Replies
Here is my own version of the guide. Cleaned up a bit and easier. Please sticky & close to prevent spam. ::UPDATED:: Note: This will continue to be updated, so check back. Server: Elite Cabal Hack Status: Working Date: Wednesday, Jan, 15, 2009 Time: 9:10 AM (GMT-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada) Checked By: firzali
[EliteCabal] Guide to getting FREE COINS!!
02/07/2009 - Cabal Private Server - 1 Replies
EliteCabal has a coin system setup, and now the experts at ECCE have finally exploited their servers. *link edited by kiro4kuro