Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Unlimited cabal class rank

Discussion on Unlimited cabal class rank within the Cabal Private Server forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unlimited cabal class rank

hi

how do you get a higher class rank in ultimate cabal ?
you need the class rank to become new skills

thnQ
Old 10/21/2009, 07:00   #2

elite*gold: 0
Doing quests :]

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Class rank
10/05/2012 - Cabal Online - 25 Replies
So started to play 2 days ago. Lv 36 but still class rank 1, question is how do i upgrade it? Class rank 4atm, doing guild quest x) rank 5
sale rank bug rank 12-18 cabal chronicel
09/15/2010 - Cabal Online Trading - 2 Replies
seling rank bug (rank 12-18) no need do story quess just take rank quess add me in ym [email protected]
Some Private Server only class rank 11
06/20/2009 - Cabal Private Server - 5 Replies
In some private server, they have quest error, which the monster doesn't drop the quest items needed to complete the quest. That's why people can't finish story quest and get rank up 110 quest. By using CE, how could I find quest easier than just searching for the number 0. Like "Armaru Quill collected 0/10" and by searching 0, it's just too many listed out. (Over 90,000 listed for me and it was still scanning...) >>>I know I should kill Armaru, but the quest items NEVER drops.
[How to] Buy Coins for Class Rank up Quest 11[Cabal Wudji]
07/03/2008 - Cabal Online - 55 Replies
Hello guys, in this Guide i show you how you can buy coins for Class rank up Quest 11 on Cabal Wudji Website. If you follow this Guide you dont need to farm 100 coins in B1F. Its 100% FREE!!!. First go to this Website Î޵оªÌ춯µØ,www.wudijt.cn. Than follow this Scrennshot Guide from me. Step1:
Question about rank class 11
06/29/2008 - Cabal Online - 3 Replies
Anyone has done rank class 11 before? how to find the device the device that is recorded with the rest of the warp code near a stone statue that is within the Harpy habitat? i cant find it in lakeside.