Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Private Server
You last visited: Today at 10:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cabal private server ACTIVE GM's

Discussion on Cabal private server ACTIVE GM's within the Cabal Private Server forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cabal private server ACTIVE GM's

750x exp 150x gold skill exp HIGH forcium/mith drops Gm's on everyday really fun

Very fun server go visit it cabalpk.com

have fun all
Old 10/13/2009, 02:59   #2

elite*gold: 20
write such things in the pserver section with more details
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Any active private server out there?
09/01/2010 - RF Online - 1 Replies
Rising Force Online.. One of the coolest online game I've been playing since i was high-school(2006). I couldn't believe still this game and the players are still alive. No wonder every patch has a dupe its just because of players trying and trying to experiment something just exploit the game. No offense, but this is the one of the reason why me and my friends play back last year and stopped after a months because of school. And now, Me and my friends planning to play RF again. We miss all the...
Private Server Project Graci Final search GM's
11/26/2009 - Lin2 Private Server - 4 Replies
Hello, i want to make a Lineage 2 private server. I have a root and the server is online but i need a team to manage the server. For the first GM's because the webiste for the first is not existing. If you want to be a Gm on my server post here your expierence this private server your age and a reason why you should be a GM. (sory for my english.I'm german)
Active Private Server list[Names+Versions]
06/29/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 34 Replies
Since obviously every other list is completely dead, I figured someone might wanna make a new one. IN ORDER TO GET A SPOT IN THIS LIST YOU MUST HAVE A LINK BACK TO E*PVPERS ON YOUR WEBSITE #Changed: After posting your private server link etc, I will wait exactly 7 days from the time of posting to add it to the ACTIVE list, hopefully this will filter out the overnight private servers. #Changed 2: TQ Binary servers will no longer be added to this list.
Active Private Server - ToxicConquer!!
02/21/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Join ToxicConquer Today, It Is A Great Leveling Server With A great Community! Just Download The Client>>MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service Download Hamachi>>http://www.hamachi.cc Open The CIDServer.dat located In The Client Folder And Erase The Text, Then Copy The Following Into It... GroupAmount=1 Group1=GroupPic9