Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

hi i wanna ask about some thing

Discussion on hi i wanna ask about some thing within the Cabal Private Server forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
hi i wanna ask about some thing

i wanna ask about the most good cabal privet server

i wanna it to be the most one with ppl on it and they join war thats all
Old 09/18/2014, 17:39   #2

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 11,067
Arrow Cabal Main - Discussions / Questions -> Cabal PServer - Discussions / Questions

#moved
Old 09/20/2014, 22:43   #3

elite*gold: 0
try find at xtreme top 100....

Similar Threads Similar Threads
the ban thing
07/04/2012 - DarkOrbit - 3 Replies
can i get a $100 answer please? i dont want anyone to answer who does not know the answer to my question 100%. i dont care what you think or whatever. So they say the scripts are running 24/7 does that mean it does not matter whether you bot on tuesdays now? i always keep my bot down mon-wed cuz i dont want a ban and i dont mind playing legit for a few days. but if tuesdays are not the no-bot-days then i will just let this sucker go a little longer
[Buddy Thing] Bones thing
08/15/2011 - Archlord - 17 Replies
Uhm, ssry creating a thread only for that, but ma buddy is 80 and i really have to move ma balls and take the rewards. Uhmm i'm blocked at the thing where u have to ransack 100 **** in CF. please some1 tell me there is another way to get those :p
[HELP][Request][URGENT!] i need help PHP i wanna do this cool thing
05/25/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
i was wondering how i can do something like to make people able to change there passwords and stuff. delete there char and account if they want. when they register it'l save there email and ip addresses for account security and stuff like that and then i want to add a top player list like most PKP and stuff GW winers that would be cool can some one help me? im using a 5165 flat file aka: FF, thank you in advance!:rtfm: i know lol but i dont have one lol
MY SIGNATURE COLLENTION!,WANNA POST YOURS?POST IT HERE! I WANNA SEE!
01/23/2010 - Grand Chase - 43 Replies
hey guys,i wuz kinnda bored and i thought ill make somethin fun so ive decided to make this thread, you can post your signature collections :D Heres mine: Note:all of these signatures are requests from other members. http://i940.photobucket.com/albums/ad242/genisis2 _2009/Jaspmash_Sig_Request.jpg http://i940.photobucket.com/albums/ad242/genisis2 _2009/LASS_SIG_MXADEXAH.jpg http://i940.photobucket.com/albums/ad242/genisis2 _2009/SIG_RONAN-MISTERYOSO.jpg...
wanna get rich? ;];] wanna pk in market?
03/30/2006 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 67 Replies
you know you wanna know this sercret about conquer online but you must be also paticent.. OK when you get to lvl 40 go to the forest mine>go down the right ladder and then the right ladder again now go across and stop when you get to 062,019 on your coordiantes.. Then face north west to the wall.. Ok now the gems will come in time first you will get normal, then refine and finally supers.. If you move the process starts over so dont move..There are more mine spots but this is the only one i...