Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

X-Trap compatibility problem with Windows 8.1

Discussion on X-Trap compatibility problem with Windows 8.1 within the Cabal Private Server forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Old 02/11/2014, 18:20   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hittman View Post
this is really easy to fix:

If you want to play Stop the "Application Experience" service in the services msc and you will be able to play. but as long its stopped compatibility mode wont work.
I'm on Windows 8.1 and that service is allready disabled. This isn't the fix unfortunately..

Similar Threads Similar Threads
X-trap problem
12/04/2013 - S4 League - 5 Replies
Also, als ich heute mal wieder ein Bypass gefunden hab und gucken wollte ob er funktioniert passierte folgendes: Zuerst ist S4 nur abgeschmiert, aber als ich mich wieder ohne Bypass oder ähnlichen anmelden wollte, bekam ich immer eine Fehlermeldung. Ich habe das Spiel schon neu installiert, Antivir durchlaufen lassen und den Pc neu gestartet, es half alles nichts. Nun wollte ich fragen ob ihr vllt wisst was los ist und wie man das beheben kann.
Windows 7 Compatibility Problem
04/09/2012 - Grand Chase - 2 Replies
Hello everyone! I got a problem with grand chase PH running on windows 7. When I ran the GC launcher, it suddenly shows blue screen after gameguard was loaded. It dumps then restarts even if I used the Compatibility feature (Win XP SP2, SP3, Vista, and so on the list). Anyone knows how to fix this problem? My system drivers are upto date and I used the following specs: Windows 7 Ultimate with Direct X 11 AMD Athlon 64x2 Dual core 2.6 GHz 2.0 GB RAM DDR2 800 MHz EMAXX solidstate caps...
X-Trap Problem
04/13/2010 - Cabal Online - 1 Replies
Hello please help my with this problem. I turn cabal on and i get this error with Xtrap http://img390.imageshack.us/img390/4428/xtraperro r.png Please help My!
Windows 7 Compatibility.
03/13/2010 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
I run 8 accounts on L2 walker. Now, normally on a windows xp operating system i do not get any crashes. Just wondering, any ideas why Lineage 2 Crashes Randomly on me as far as when I run 8 - 9 accounts on L2 walker. It will crash randomly.
L2Walker Windows 7 Compatibility?
07/20/2009 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
Any known fixes for Windows 7? I just installed it and L2Walker doesn't work even with compatibility mode.