Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Private Server
You last visited: Today at 07:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Guide] Port forwarding the simple way

Discussion on [Guide] Port forwarding the simple way within the Cabal Private Server forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Guide] Port forwarding the simple way

The credits goes to ChumpyWumpy not me!
It's not mine!

After this i don't want to hear any more complaints about how hard port forwarding is or how the manual for your router is too complicated

First you need a free program called "simple port forwarding".

Downloads

1. Select your router from the list. If you don't know what router you have the look at it as it will probably have the make/model on it somewhere and it is usually on the label on the bottom near the serial number. Over 400 exist in the database and more are added frequently so if yours is not listed click the link and follow the directions so it can be added.

2. If the IP of your router is not auto detected correct it or use the detect button. The address is almost always the "gateway" address you see when typing "ipconfig" into the command prompt on windows.

3. Enter the admin user and password for your router. If you don't know what it is then you must find out (don't ask me, i don't know it).

4. Click the + button to add a new forwarding rule.

1. Click the CUstom tab as Cabal isn't in the default list and you might have a different port range anyway.

2. Add a name for the rule. This can be anything.

3. and 4. Enter the start and end ports for your server. If you don't know what it is then it will be the default range shown in the screenshot.

5. Enter the IP address of your Centos server. If you don't know what this is open a terminal/putty and type "ifconfig" as the root user (type "sudo - root" to be root if not logging on/connecting under that name).

Now click the Add button and close the Add Port window.

If everything looks good then click the Update Router button. You will see a new window open and SPF will log into the router and add the ports for you in exactly the same way you would manually, SPF is really just a macro so watch what it does and it will actually teach you how to do it yourself!

If you want to view the rules you already have or remove then then click that button and SPF will take you right to the services list and you can select your rule and hit the delete button.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/25/2013, 18:30   #2

Hello. Guys do you know what port simp cabal use ?? website
Old 02/26/2013, 02:02   #3

what is the use of this?
Old 02/26/2013, 13:30   #4

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 11,067