Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BeastCabal

Discussion on BeastCabal within the Cabal Private Server forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
BeastCabal

Is beastcabal on maintenance or being DDoS'ed? Just the server dont work and forums as well.
Old 07/13/2013, 20:53   #2

elite*gold: 101
its back on
Old 07/14/2013, 23:54   #3

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 11,067
There is no need for an extra thread, just use the beast cabal thread next time.

#Closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release] BEASTCabal EP8 - Ascension
10/27/2020 - Cabal Private Server - 979 Replies
We are pleased to announce the grand opening of Tired of spending hours & hours doing Class Rank Quests ? Tired of spending EVEN MORE time on gathering all the Stain Stones for BM3 ? Here on BEAST Cabal, you don't have to do any Class Rank Quests, neither farm any Stain Stones!! Check out our features down bellow -> BRAND NEW NORMAL SERVER, NO REBORNS] # 24/7 uptime, NO PC host. Real Server Host.
[B]Orihalcon Stuff on Beastcabal [S] e*gold
04/02/2013 - Cabal Online Trading - 0 Replies
Hallo, kann euch unterschiedliche Waffen/Sets auf Beastcabal anbieten auch die besten Orihalcon Sachen. Oder andere Wertvolle Items. Wer interresse hat pn me was ihr haben wollt und ich sage ob ich es habe. So gut wie alles da ! beastcabal.com
BeastCabal- looking for GM's
04/02/2013 - Cabal Private Server - 24 Replies
Hello I am the owner of beast cabal and I am looking for GMs that are willing to put in some work with the server post here if you are willing :) Thanks Cody Update ! I am now working on having my server files updated to ep 8 and would like some help setting the files up if any one is interested :)