Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Private Server
You last visited: Today at 08:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cant find anything value.,

Discussion on Cant find anything value., within the Cabal Private Server forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cant find anything value.,

Hi,today i was found CE edition thats ignored by xtrap.,im using MoonlightEngine from china,but when i try to attach to cabalmain.exe process why i cant find anything.,usually i start with value "0" but theres "found 0",thats mean i cant find anything.,i try to other game,thats work properly.,is the xtrap hide cabalmain.exe process.,?(try MoonlightEngine,thats undetected by xtrap).,answer me pls.,
Old 06/22/2009, 23:28   #2

elite*gold: 30
Received Thanks: 1,768
Do u see 0 values in the list or after the search the answer is 0 values found ?
Old 06/23/2009, 01:33   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunkS7yle View Post
Do u see 0 values in the list or after the search the answer is 0 values found ?
yes.,the result is "0" (zero).,i think the xtrap hide the cabal process.,can u find it.,
Old 06/24/2009, 00:44   #4

my guess is you playing on cabal ph....?
Old 06/24/2009, 01:29   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunkS7yle View Post
my guess is you playing on cabal ph....?
no.,im using CABAL AMPN from indonesia.,they using xtrap version 2664.,

can u find bypass for it.,???

help me pls.,
Old 06/24/2009, 01:42   #6

Sorry can't help you there,i can't just download every cabal server around and try stuff on it ._.,I honestly never ever heard about that server either xd