Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Private Server
You last visited: Today at 00:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

OllyDbg and enc editing >.<

Discussion on OllyDbg and enc editing >.< within the Cabal Private Server forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
OllyDbg and enc editing >.<

Hy there ! I search some1 who good w olly and enc edit ...
I have some work progress but stucked with enc's I offer nice things for help Ask me in pm for skype Nice Day !!
Dont reply if u cant.

bump??
Old 02/28/2013, 13:36   #2

elite*gold: 0
(((

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[pk2 editing] hitcount color editing
08/16/2018 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Hey guys, i have a question and i hope i find any help here. When you attack a mob in silkroad, white numbers indicate the amount of damage you dealed to the mob. Now i want to change these white numbers to another color (e.g. blue). The numbers itself (as .ddj images) can be found in media.pk2/interface/hitcount. Now I extracted them from media.pk2, converted them to .jpg, changed the color, converted them back to .ddj and placed them back into the .media.pk2. Sadly w/o any...
Professional Video Editing/Software {Best Editing Package} (Eg/PSC/Paypal)
06/28/2013 - elite*gold Trading - 9 Replies
My channel I am now finally selling to the public the different softwares I use to record, edit, compile, compress and upload my videos. The tags I use, the Youtube editing options I use, and how I get views on my videos, legally. I am not selling illegal software or illegal material that is copyrighted and not owned by me. I am selling the knowledge I have acquired for producing these gaming/desktop videos. Not only that, I am also selling editing packages: Package 1: (45 Egold/...
Help with ollydbg
05/30/2012 - Nostale - 1 Replies
Hi eliteepvpers, i want to ask a question... how i can create a proces or exutable with ollydbg? for example i change some addres with ollydbg and i export in a exutible file or .dat file but when i put in the nostale folder and i open the launcher the client dont connect to the server and say: the client are not update.. download the client from the website ecc...
Anyone has tutorial OllyDbg editing / dekaron.exe
04/29/2012 - Dekaron Private Server - 1 Replies
Can anyone teach me how to use OllyDbg edit dekaron.exe I'm willing to learn someone has some video tutorial for me to learn to edit Dekaron.exe If anyone can help me thanks
Packet Editing Or CSV Editing That Is The Question!
11/25/2008 - Dekaron - 17 Replies
Well I'd just like to know what people like better packet or csv editing? I'll be the first to post a opinion, its easy to edit csv's if u got the already edited ones like I do, but like it was said in other threads, less lag and less dc's if u edit the packet file...... It's simple to edit csv's tho and make it work for the game, and its alot easier to read considering its seperated by line but some people can't seem to get it to work like how they were told!! so for them packet editing...