Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Private Server
You last visited: Today at 04:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

(QUESTION) About Xtrap bypass

Discussion on (QUESTION) About Xtrap bypass within the Cabal Private Server forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
(QUESTION) About Xtrap bypass

good night elitepvpers..
i have a problems when i bypass xtrap Simp cabal..
when i bypass xtrap and cabal run without xtrap why my cabal auto close when i login with my character??
can anyabody help me???

sorry for my bad english..

thx before..
Old 01/29/2013, 21:08   #2

cause your cabalmain needs xtrap to be running.. search for a programm that suspend xtrap for a while and search on epvps for an injector and a decent .dll to inject. than suspend xtrap and cabalmain, inject it, and resume both . with that you can cheat without having any programm on.. just via hotkeys ..
Old 01/30/2013, 13:53   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTake View Post
cause your cabalmain needs xtrap to be running.. search for a programm that suspend xtrap for a while and search on epvps for an injector and a decent .dll to inject. than suspend xtrap and cabalmain, inject it, and resume both . with that you can cheat without having any programm on.. just via hotkeys ..
i am run cabalmain with xtrap dispel..
and xtrap not running in my pc..
so what can i do for bypass xtrap??
i must kill xtrap or just suspend it?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Question -Xtrap bypass-
01/21/2013 - S4 League - 1 Replies
is it posible to make a bypass with ollydbg making the patcher jumping the hgwc and xtrap....??
question about MN Xtrap Bypass
06/30/2011 - Cabal Online - 0 Replies
i get the Xtrap bypass and it works on me but can anyone help me about this problem i got the only map that i can use this is in DS only when i teleport to other maps i got DC and errror popping out cabal map or world something like that can anyone help me with this thx a lot in advance....
[QUESTION]How do i bypass Xtrap for any private server?[QUESTION]
10/12/2009 - Cabal Online - 3 Replies
Exactly what the title says. I keep on getting an xTrap error when i try and load ANY private server that uses XTrap and it's driving me absolutely insane. I cant figure out why it's showing me the error. If anyone has any bypasser for Helix / PaRaDoX or any other server u know that has xTrap can u either PM me the bypass or post it here pls......this is driving me nuts Bump.
[QUESTION]How do i bypass Xtrap for any private server?[QUESTION]
10/02/2009 - Cabal Private Server - 2 Replies
Exactly what the title says. I keep on getting an xTrap error when i try and load ANY private server that uses XTrap and it's driving me absolutely insane. I cant figure out why it's showing me the error. If anyone has any bypasser for Helix / PaRaDoX or any other server u know that has xTrap can u either PM me the bypass or post it here pls......this is driving me nuts
[QUESTION] Downgrade xtrap and bypass launcher
07/09/2008 - Cabal Online - 1 Replies
I was wondering if there is any way to get the original version of xtrap and Cabal and bypass the undate/launcher, similar to the one for 2moons GG? I'm playing Cabal US and i haven't found a way to do this so help would be much appreciated.