Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HP and MP row in cabal char table

Discussion on HP and MP row in cabal char table within the Cabal Private Server forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
HP and MP row in cabal char table

hey guys,
I`d like to ask if you have any idea how the mp and hp works in cabal_character_table ?

I have most filled with -12848968439 and so on. Are they in hex or encrypted somehow?
Its pretty hard to create a good function not knowing these numbers.

I made the update cabal_character_table set hp = '2000' where name = 'me' but it didnt work. So it means thats actually not the real number.

Tags
cabal character table

Similar Threads Similar Threads
(Release) Cabal PH EP9 CE table
02/26/2013 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 68 Replies
Here's the working cabal PH ep9 address table. Download, extract and open with CE. credit to: - envylang for updated GM, AOE, Range and base -tohanjung for releasing new CE table for NA - bartbilf for ep8 CE table - Wayntressierts for Wall hack method
WTS> CABAL PH cheat table
02/06/2010 - Cabal Online Trading - 4 Replies
I'm selling my list of cheats for cheat engine. whats included are: * Lvl hack - changes your lvl * Map hack * Combo hack - keep your combo count to 2 * Unmovable hack - can move when using AoD or AoS and no more execration * Range hack - long, long range atk * Nation hack - change your nation from caps, proc or neutral.. your nation doesn't have the flag for the week, change this and bam! you have the flag. On war, change this address and you can pass through the enemy gates =)
Cabal Upgrade Table
09/02/2008 - Cabal Guides & Templates - 3 Replies
Its already here: