Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Fenix-cabal coming soon

Discussion on Fenix-cabal coming soon within the Cabal Private Server forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 2
Fenix-cabal coming soon

Hello evrybody coming soon new private server

Here the forum:

RATES

# Exp : 800x
# Skill : 500x
# Craft : 300x
# Drop : 100x
# Alz : 110x
# Failed Crafts / Upgra. : Yes
# Alz bomb : 200x
$ Max level : 170
$ Start level : 90x (when reborn start normal whit lvl 1 )
$ Reborns : yes ( at lvl 170 / cost : 8 b.
$ max reborns : 40
$ Alz in start : 1 bilion
$ start items : osium set
$ All account get life-time Premiume
$ All mape open
$ Start class and honnor rang : 3

if u think coming soon is good server hmm just hit thanks
Thanks
8 Users
Old 12/29/2008, 21:13   #2

elite*gold: 0
LoL not another one..
Get a life man..this server will be an epic fail like other(if you can`t support a server online 24/24 thats mean open non-stop,a good drop,no reborn etc.the server will be an epic fail like other servers)And when the server will be open you will probably ask for donation to suport the server,buy a host and bla bla..(thats bullshit..like CAOR and other)money to support an epic fail server.I dont have nothing personal with you but i hate most of private server where donation are accepted `cause player got free rank class,extra item and other.
Anyway i wish you luck,maybe this server will be good.
And a single think to say:before apostrophe me its should be good to come with some great and sound arguments.
Old 12/29/2008, 21:31   #3

a noob made a reborn system on his server and all must make the same?? why you dont invent something better , a new ideea that make your server special not e leecher ho take a text and copy/paste it query and you got reborn...Jesus
Old 12/30/2008, 16:57   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vip3ra View Post
a noob made a reborn system on his server and all must make the same?? why you dont invent something better , a new ideea that make your server special not e leecher ho take a text and copy/paste it query and you got reborn...Jesus

Man i really don't know what's wrong with you...You flame at all server without Divine...We don't flame on Divine cabal topic..Check the rules man NO FLAMING!! u can flame your own server :/
Old 12/30/2008, 19:48   #5

now i dont know wats the problem with you....i never had or curently having a p.server....i dont support divine i just play it and thats all....here its not your topic so dont tell me what to do and i say what i have to say about it because reborn system sux and always will do...get a life...

Edit: if i remember you wear that noob who spammed all over e-pvpers about Adekz...so the problem its at you not at me
Old 12/30/2008, 19:57   #6

elite*gold: 2
vipera but conan in fenix team he have authority to post here. and he speak very well... stfu and dont flame
Old 12/30/2008, 20:23   #7

hey slyymaster if this server will have no bad GMz like.........well u know what server im talking about......then i will join too
Old 12/30/2008, 20:27   #8

@slyymaster lol..hes in team like cleaner or housekeeper or what?? as i can see he didnt made the topic so he can comment or flame me on his topic/forum not in other topic...peace out

as i can see his beging all owners to make him something g.m on them server...lame
Old 12/30/2008, 21:09   #9

lawl//...// 80% spam
Guyz vip3ra dont spam and flame,he only said his opinion and argument it.What's wrong with that?
And he`s right.Almost all p.server are offline or just closed (for no reason or supidity)
Old 12/30/2008, 21:12   #10

vip3ra, i wonder when you'll get a ban on this forum.
you're flaming everyone/
you're sig ISNT FUNNY DUDE.
YOU ARE LAME.
Old 12/30/2008, 21:14   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vip3ra View Post
now i dont know wats the problem with you....i never had or curently having a p.server....i dont support divine i just play it and thats all....here its not your topic so dont tell me what to do and i say what i have to say about it because reborn system sux and always will do...get a life...

Edit: if i remember you wear that noob who spammed all over e-pvpers about Adekz...so the problem its at you not at me
ok then don't flame on Cabalbrothers/Fenix topic!
Old 12/30/2008, 21:23   #12

First Shrykull i havent seen Vip3ra to insult other users and for your information a flamer is a person who generate a flame response to other posts or users posting on a site, and such a response is usually not constructive, does not clarify a discussion, and does not persuade others.
And dont talk about ban dude `cause you dont have the authority to warn the user about it.
Thx
Old 01/02/2009, 13:18   #13

guys can you make a conference on messenger and talk about problems like this and stop spamming on a private server thread ?

*Closed
*Spam posts deleted