Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Can you see this page?

Discussion on Can you see this page? within the Cabal Private Server forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Can you see this page?

cabalelite (d0t c0m)
is this real pserver? or is it fake? its on 1 in top 100. but i cant see the website :S. please watch for me and comment of its works thxx
Old 11/10/2008, 09:03   #2

the private server's website is elitecabal (dot) com not cabalelite (dot) com

and yes it's real
Old 11/10/2008, 22:16   #3

*closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Page.
03/24/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 12 Replies
Hello all, i have question i download page for patch 5165 Where do I have to put in order to my side joined from datum feature of data? and she founded in her account?? For my server???
Page
02/19/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
hi wollte noma fragen wie das mit der regipage ist weil es kommt bei der regestireirung account schon vorhanden (habe noma in meiner db alles gelöscht so das kein acc manuell drin oder muss ich doch was manuell reinschreiben?) wies jemand an was das liegen kann ich habe schon gehört es liegt am index ich lade mal die regipage mit als anhang hoch (die Ip und das pw hab ich schon richtig umgeändert in meiner page net aber im anhang ist es bloß nicht geändert , kann da vlt mal jemand schauen ob...
help me with reg page pls
06/10/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 13 Replies
can any1 post a vid or image tut on how to set the web reg page up pls thx in advance
THERE IS ANOTHER WEB PAGE LIKE THIS
07/10/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
I was searching for conquer online hacks and before i find out about this page i found another one: msx There you can find the most of the good hacks So i whanted 2 know if they r copying from you guys or you r copying from them. Just let me know :?: :?