Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CAOR?

Discussion on CAOR? within the Cabal Private Server forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CAOR?

So i cant connect to CAOR for like an am... 1 week and half in page write that it will be online 1 day ?! so anyone knows when will open if it will open ever again?
Old 10/04/2008, 11:48   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by smrdo View Post
So i cant connect to CAOR for like an am... 1 week and half in page write that it will be online 1 day ?! so anyone knows when will open if it will open ever again?
look in their forum for informations ...

I tought about before writing this.Its very hard for us to end it like this.CAOR is closed and what ever you might think,maybe you will never find out what really hapened.I am not going to give a lame excuse and think of me how i feel after all that caor ment to all of us.The truth is we don't actually know what happened,the backup didnt worked and the hacker intrusion wasn't even noticed by the hosting..hey wth it could have been even one of us , i guess i will never know asswell.The second cause of this closing is the lack of founding.We didn't payed the whole hosting service on september,lets not talk about octomber cus that was impossible. The community will probably open soon thow we are selling the forum/site so we are opened to offers at ( you can contact me there aswell but not stupid questions please ). We are sorry as you all do, Caor Staff
Old 10/04/2008, 13:13   #3

to bad that they went off because it was the best server for me =(
Old 10/04/2008, 21:03   #4

Yea for me too ) now i need to find 1 new private server (((((((((((((
I really loved CAOR
And i am were picky for new pservers ) i need med rates no lag easy to connect
Old 10/05/2008, 23:33   #5

YUP CAOR was sweet Try to play on Helix priv. server its nice too.
Old 10/07/2008, 16:39   #6

****...caor was awesome....