Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Private Server
You last visited: Today at 08:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PServer with the Newest Patch

Discussion on PServer with the Newest Patch within the Cabal Private Server forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
PServer with the Newest Patch

Hi there, does anyone knows a private server with the newest patch ? With the pets and that u can upgrade to +9 ?
I really want to play the newest cabal on a private server.
Old 10/03/2008, 22:58   #2

elite*gold: 20
No, there is no pserver with the new updates of "official", this SUX at all, better play on oficial because pservers are boring.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
how i can patch saryoganCo to newest patch
02/22/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
hello every body anny one can help me pleace i maket an privat server SeryoganCo and need help to patch it to the newest patch ... need fixed : shoppingmall horses all npc´s ninja droprate.data heaven and star tower
where to get newest patch
02/08/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 12 Replies
i have follow http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/eo-pserver-hosting /339763-guide-detialed-how-setup-server.html to make my own pserver...it work for me but it is old version.where can i get newest patches?
SV on newest patch
03/01/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 10 Replies
hey people, i was just wondering has anyone found a way to start botting with SV 1.17 again since the new patch. Seeing as it doesn't let u even log in with the 4353 patched client you cant bot anymore. however some people said change the 4353 patched client's server.dat to the new IP. I've tried this and it lets you log into the game but once ive started SV and cracked it using cheat engine, when i press f11 ingame i get the error " pls press f11 ingame or download latest client blah blah blah...
Lag after newest patch
04/29/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 8 Replies
So when i installed the patch and logged in i first noticed the ammount of lag i had when there were more ppl around. If anyone have ANY tips how to reduce it they are more than welcome. I allready deleted my sounds folder and it seemed to help a lil. PS: sry for my bad english :D