Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

You last visited: Today at 15:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

cabal cyber sex

This is a discussion on cabal cyber sex within the Cabal PServer - Discussions / Questions forum part of the Cabal Main - Discussions / Questions category; anyone tried having cabal ***. I am pretty popular with the ladies you know, i got like 5 girl friends ...

Closed Thread

Old   #1

cabal cyber ***

anyone tried having cabal ***. I am pretty popular with the ladies you know, i got like 5 girl friends in game ( hope there not guys) anywayz its the bomb. This one girl sorcerft59 loves it when i say " i am taking off your armour then i am peting you with my talismen staff then i just shove my glove into her mouth." she orgasems hard. Anyway anyone waanna try with me?

come on please im desperate i havent ejactulated over cabal girls in 3 hours
my **** is slowly disappearing under my rolls of fat so i need to keep it erect so it can survive the weight.

please someone reply.

Thanks
1 User
kozak (09/29/2008)
Old   #2

Your name describes you.

Discrase.

What moron would want to have cabal *** with you? Let alone real ***.
Old   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babycakes9 View Post
Your name describes you.

Discrase.

What moron would want to have cabal *** with you? Let alone real ***.
Real ***? are you ****ing kidding me? you are ****ing disgusting you filthy ****ing person. You are not human you are ****, i wouldnt **** on you to put you out if you were on fire. I would actually **** diheria onto you and even then you would still burn in hell you freak.

I can tell your a dumbfuck, discrase? if you trying to spell the world discrace you ****ing failled epicly you low life piece of ****. You are a **** thats all you are. Go tell your **** of a mother she shouldnt of had you!
Old   #4

Epic fail.
Old   #5

i lol'd thx
Old   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by discrate View Post
anyone tried having cabal ***. I am pretty popular with the ladies you know, i got like 5 girl friends in game ( hope there not guys) anywayz its the bomb. This one girl sorcerft59 loves it when i say " i am taking off your armour then i am peting you with my talismen staff then i just shove my glove into her mouth." she orgasems hard. Anyway anyone waanna try with me?

come on please im desperate i havent ejactulated over cabal girls in 3 hours
my **** is slowly disappearing under my rolls of fat so i need to keep it erect so it can survive the weight.

please someone reply.
And you call me disgusting?
Old   #7

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Reallife rulezzzzz xDDDDDDDDDDDD

wuahahahah
wuahahahahahahahhaahahah xDDDDDD OMFG))

haha) so) thnx) what a sort of loser are u? xD norealsex loser? ooor nofirlfriendloser? or nofriends loser?

xDDD
Thanks
1 User
xperten (09/29/2008)
Old   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babycakes9 View Post
And you call me disgusting?
no way! your not disgusting. YOU ARE A ****ING FILTHY UGLY **** OF A HUMAN. You should just grab some rope and hang yourself. My dog doesnt have a gf, would you like me to introduce him to you? dont worry he's infected with worms and other diseases, just the way you like it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by paschka666 View Post
xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Reallife rulezzzzz xDDDDDDDDDDDD

wuahahahah
wuahahahahahahahhaahahah xDDDDDD OMFG))

haha) so) thnx) what a sort of loser are u? xD norealsex loser? ooor nofirlfriendloser? or nofriends loser?

xDDD
HDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSA ***XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDXD

XDDDDDDDDDD HA)

Can you understand that?

sorry im not really good at speaking geek.
Old   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by discrate View Post
Real ***? are you ****ing kidding me? you are ****ing disgusting you filthy ****ing person. You are not human you are ****, i wouldnt **** on you to put you out if you were on fire. I would actually **** diheria onto you and even then you would still burn in hell you freak.

I can tell your a dumbfuck, discrase? if you trying to spell the world discrace you ****ing failled epicly you low life piece of ****. You are a **** thats all you are. Go tell your **** of a mother she shouldnt of had you!
behave yourself
you flithy mouthed something

#report
Old   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Netwolf View Post
behave yourself
you flithy mouthed something

#report

Flitchy mouthed? wtf, child smoking the ****ing sheba. Sorry to disappoint you but i was actually looking for girls, but by the looks of your avatar you are looking for guys. Put a shirt on you queer ****er. Please refer to my threads about stigmata, he is an expert as expanding ***holes, just look at the picture i provided of his dad.
Closed Thread