Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Private Server
You last visited: Today at 09:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Midrate, active, lagless server?

Discussion on Midrate, active, lagless server? within the Cabal Private Server forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Old 10/02/2008, 22:09   #16

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirceagab View Post
I can't keep my mouth shout cus obviously you don't know what you're talking about ... more bugs then all servers..that sounds like publicity and most of the servers have fully nation wars...sorry to be rude but i would rather quit cabal than play on a drop x10 server
LOL, do you think your pserver drop rate is like 9999999x, wake up man, if your "drop" was VERY good mithril CRAFTED wod drop in Mf, PF.

There is almost no difference between 10x drop and 400x, only that 400x drop 3-5 items per mob that are NOOB items, useless items(not even osmium for money).