Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Skycabal Xtrap bypass

Discussion on Skycabal Xtrap bypass within the Cabal Private Server forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Skycabal Xtrap bypass

Hi I've been using xtrap banish for quite some time.
But recently they updated their client with a custom anti-cheat and xtrap banish is not working anymore.

I checked the new startup argument (ta33m) and tried changing xtrap.xt to cabalmain.exe and run the xtrap banish but it doesn't work as well.

I guess there's a limit to what a noob can do
Can someone tell me some other ways that might work?
Or if anyone already knows how to bypass the new anti-cheat please let me know xD
Old 09/26/2011, 17:25   #2

elite*gold: 0
Xtrap banish is kinda outdated...so you might as well want to learn on how to create ur own bypass.