Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

To be #1 cabal extremetop

Discussion on To be #1 cabal extremetop within the Cabal Private Server forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation To be #1 cabal extremetop

special tutor by
tcabal admin
in order to go over x-gaming

now admin call this "not" hacking n cheat
Old 09/04/2011, 11:36   #2

actually the lame thing is he copied all the info from MY own forum and he's like using it against me ... but hey why ask a kid to be original, he can't even add a map properly or fix some small bugs but hey, stupid ppl usually r lucky too bad i ain't that stupid
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/04/2011, 15:00   #3

well another thing he hacked some low rank server and realesed some cheat , too bad low rank server have more responsible staff then stupid ppl..lol
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/10/2011, 09:46   #4

You said very professional,I will remember
Old 09/13/2011, 10:01   #5

now they aware againts x30 server

after serveral lie now tcabal admit thy hack evolution cabal before

Uploaded with
Old 09/13/2011, 19:33   #6

kinda lame, not worth calling #1 then if u call your community to vote via proxys. for me it seems like its not an community i want to be a part of. The real #1 server would ignore that and also the community would know why they are players choice No.1
anyways keep on showing other ppls how lame alot of Private Servers can become and how far they go. cya.
Old 09/14/2011, 18:44   #7

elite*gold: 30
Received Thanks: 1,768
Hahahhahah RatedR, thats the guy we kicked from a big community for sharing GM info.
Old 09/16/2011, 05:10   #8

actually my hack still works ... dunno why he thinks i can't bypass magickey ... and also the votehack works too ... they lack the programming skill to patch it but hey i usually FAIL to understand ppl like them
Old 09/18/2011, 07:21   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by partypoison View Post
well another thing he hacked some low rank server and realesed some cheat , too bad low rank server have more responsible staff then stupid ppl..lol
Actually, it's because of you Admin. Who talked a Lot about T-Cabal.
I knew that Admin for a Long Time ago & he really a Great Story Teller.

Quote:
Originally Posted by astraltaxi View Post
kinda lame, not worth calling #1 then if u call your community to vote via proxys. for me it seems like its not an community i want to be a part of. The real #1 server would ignore that and also the community would know why they are players choice No.1
anyways keep on showing other ppls how lame alot of Private Servers can become and how far they go. cya.
On Proxies, Haven't read what x30 said? He's the one who make it. So who's the 1st Lame Server? And look to other Server as well, they're using it. So all the P-Server's are lame?

And also, haven't noticed or simply know that only OUT points is increasing on that. Not the IN points who's bringing on Top. So bottomline, it's not a Threat at all.

Try to browse some Online Game (Warcraft, Aion, Cabal and etc) that kind of Program is using also. For OUT Points. Not on the IN Points.

Simple Question, If we really depend on Proxy (XtremeTop100), why we are still Top on GTop?

Answer: We have all Over 500+ Accounts who's Online together (At the Same Time). So it's not because that we are Top coz of that, We are just simply have many Players who's Voting for the Server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunkS7yle View Post
Hahahhahah RatedR, thats the guy we kicked from a big community for sharing GM info.
Oh let me remind you Kilik that the one you are saying was GM-Gray, from Indonesia, who gave GM's Info.

Coz I've been Kicked coz of Killing All the Bosses on Warzone, I banned 1 Account w/c is I thought is BANNABLE and Keep playing on my GM Account using a Normal Character w/c is a Lame Rules of Elixir (aka Pupix).

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdqaz View Post
actually my hack still works ... dunno why he thinks i can't bypass magickey ... and also the votehack works too ... they lack the programming skill to patch it but hey i usually FAIL to understand ppl like them
Yah, your a Great Developer. But then, those Issues won't happen because of your Hatred on the Servers who passed over your Server (MN & T).

Eventhough your Server is the MOST Secured Server & your the so called "Genius" on programming, do you realized about the Balance/Gameplay of your Server?

I'll give you an example:

Do you remember about the Issue on ... "Hero Coins Case"? If you really a Great Developer, why you didn't thought about "SIMPLE" Things like that?

1.) You don't have Back-Ups? You should have if your implementing something. Coz if ever you have problem, you can simply Rollback the DB.

2.) Your fault has been passed to the Players. Coz you didn't make any back-ups, you turned your case/problem to Players.

BTW, I'm one of your Donators & Old GA / Forum Mod on your Server who you IP Ban & Account Ban after that Case. Eventhough I donated 400+ Euro for your Server.

About Cabal Evolution, if you have Time to see their "Coin System" who's Inspiration (Negative Inspiration = Bring you Down) is your Server try to Visit their Server.

The Sub-Admin & 1 of the GM there also Donated about 100+ Euro & got banned also coz of Hero Coins Issue.

PS: As I noticed, Lots of Server who copied your Server's Gameplay. So why you didn't see (Smite your Wrath) to those other who copied you?

All I knew, better not to Focus to those Server who just got Voting System same as yours compare to those Server who Copied your Server's Gameplay. Coz you'll never know, those Server will be the 2nd X-Gaming.

Coz the one who posted this Thread have a Problem on our Server & this Kind of thread found also to there Forum. So it's very obvious that he's from Cabal Evolution & I just remind/told you that Cabal also is one of your FANS (Copy Hero Coin System).

Peace Out,
Rated-R