Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

>>>Blazing Cabal<<<

Discussion on >>>Blazing Cabal<<< within the Cabal Private Server forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/06/2011, 20:29   #16

elite*gold: 101
you call me a thief? rofl from where all the new armours etc coming from? yeah from the official cabal so better shut up rofl everyone steales files and i made a lot of changes in the files ^^ his and mines are different.

just wait more days and days before they are up again lol
Old 08/06/2011, 20:35   #17

elite*gold: 0
red mithril on blazing cabal=revamped set on revamped cabal^^
Edit:is a different thing take official server files-.-
Old 08/06/2011, 21:07   #18

no its the same rofl and well everyone could just steal his model and he cant do nothing about it lol
Old 08/06/2011, 21:14   #19

Since when u know it was the only server havin red mithril? Also he never said dont use my files nor he said its not for public i played on alot of servers mostly 75% of them got stuff from RGN or other Servers i played on if u think he's stealing, razor should have said that they are his files and that no one should use them.
Old 08/06/2011, 21:34   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by astraltaxi View Post
Since when u know it was the only server havin red mithril? Also he never said dont use my files nor he said its not for public i played on alot of servers mostly 75% of them got stuff from RGN or other Servers i played on if u think he's stealing, razor should have said that they are his files and that no one should use them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fifou12 View Post
I played on Revamped Cabal , month ago & the creator of those stuff are the Owner of this server .

( You took him hard work and gave no credit & no recognition)

Here a proof :

See the date .Well just respect other hard works & Credit them stuff in your server .

(Like New stuff edited by Razor the Owner of Revamped Cabal name it whatever you want or somthing like Revamped Mithril or idk , just let respect them job )
Legacy is using Razor the same stuffs of Razor and he didn't give him Credits.
© 2011 CABAL REVAMPED ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
P.s i ve never played on revamped cabal and i' m not a friend of Razor,I just hate people that use file of other private servers(that weren' t public)and don't give credits to creator.
Obviously all i wrote is just my opinion.Good Luck (XDXD).
Old 08/07/2011, 06:56   #21

Sad and pathetic to steal from others try making your own server with your own customs instead of leeching kid. gtfo elitepvpers

#reported.

Sad and pathetic to steal from others try making your own server with your own customs instead of leeching kid. gtfo elitepvpers

#reported.
Old 08/07/2011, 12:23   #22

you people still crying more? --_-- its so annoying.
Old 08/07/2011, 12:33   #23

elite*gold: 30
Received Thanks: 1,768
Lol, Tubbie you're pathetic, go learn stuff and do it by yourself, don't steal it off others D:
Old 08/07/2011, 14:31   #24

Received Thanks: 1,093
i know the whole story of how razor got hacked...
razor was on teamviewer on my pc helping me out this one day ...and then he minimized the teamviewer to check one file on his pc so he can help me edit that file i had prob with ...and when he minimized it he saw that he had no files on pc.. nothing at all.. all HDD empty!!

this hacker (Legacy2) hacked into his pc and downloaded all his stuff then deleted all of the HDD... >.>

how fun is that ?
and Legacy2, you think people are stupid? you will not fool us.your too stupid to get out of this one.
Old 08/07/2011, 14:53   #25

yeah fear then you know it wrong lolz

like i said i wasnt the one who hacked him omg the one who hacked him was someone else and he hacked my server too so gtfo if you know nothing. you can whine so much you want it doesnt matter so go cry somewhere else lol

oh and punk it was just 1 file D: the other things i did alone lolz

the ppl who tried the server dont care from where the red mithril is. They want fun and they get the fun in my server
Old 08/07/2011, 21:17   #26

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 11,067
Quote:
Originally Posted by eliteis View Post

#reported.

#reported.
You did not report anything at all.

Anyway there is no need to flame him, i don't really care who hacked who or who took what. If you want to discuss this topic use pms.

This thread is about his private Server and we don't need an off-topic argument here.

Good luck with your server.
Old 08/08/2011, 03:14   #27

elite*gold: 30
Received Thanks: 1,768
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legacy2 View Post
yeah fear then you know it wrong lolz

like i said i wasnt the one who hacked him omg the one who hacked him was someone else and he hacked my server too so gtfo if you know nothing. you can whine so much you want it doesnt matter so go cry somewhere else lol

oh and punk it was just 1 file D: the other things i did alone lolz

the ppl who tried the server dont care from where the red mithril is. They want fun and they get the fun in my server
By 1 file you mean whole object/character folder xD?
Old 08/08/2011, 03:31   #28

well yeah hahaha

it doesnt matter anyway lol
Old 08/08/2011, 07:10   #29

Yeah , now all know .
Old 08/09/2011, 05:47   #30

so when exactly the server goes online sir??
Closed Thread