Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to Dupe Sehhs ??

Discussion on How to Dupe Sehhs ?? within the Cabal Private Server forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to Dupe Sehhs ??

How To dupe sehhs ?? plz help
Old 07/14/2011, 12:02   #2

There is not a magic formula for that, in private servers you can drop easily 2 sloted items with some methods that are explained in the section Hacks tricks and so on, but Drop a sehh... you are too ambitious ^^P well Sehh is currently droped at IC2 Illusion Castle 2 thats confirmed. But the drop rate of sehh is tooooo low I ve seen max 7 sehh in mars since they updated not more. But you can try going 1000 times to ic2 and then normally you will drop once sehh . Good luck boy !!!!
Old 07/14/2011, 12:13   #3

im mean do u know value to duping for sehhs or set?