Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Cabal Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hello.If You Play CabalOnline,and have 2moons chars LOOK HERE ;D

Discussion on Hello.If You Play CabalOnline,and have 2moons chars LOOK HERE ;D within the Cabal Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool Hello.If You Play CabalOnline,and have 2moons chars LOOK HERE ;D

Hey, as i said above , i am looking for sum1 who is now playing cabal and came from 2moons. Btw..I live in USA , and play my games in USA , therefore i want USA accounts

I would Like to trade my lvl 141 Force Sheilder on Venus server, he is bassically CLEAN.

I also have a well geared lvl 94 Force Blader on Mercury. lots of alz and is in perfect condition.

Will trade for any AK/Segnale/Hunter/Summy/ or Mage lvl 125-130+ i dont care what it has on it it can be the cleanest ever account.

if intersted PM ME or ADD ME Via

PS: if u want ss, then let me know.
Old 08/25/2010, 23:03   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 410
Its more cabal section i think, but well lets keep it here till mod checks the thread
Old 08/25/2010, 23:05   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1
how much alz, is the fb dual trans, and what gear
Old 08/26/2010, 04:27   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
i have 133 fb

for an 2moons char full forcy way better than his