Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Cabal Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Wts acarna of Chaos +13 acc bound

Discussion on Wts acarna of Chaos +13 acc bound within the Cabal Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wts acarna of Chaos +13 acc bound

sold!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] buying vip4+ bound and bound accounts
11/07/2016 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 2 Replies
i am buying if you have. Will pay after you bind my shit in any way you want. I am real and 100%. Don't like the way i do things you can suck my dick.
+12 Bound !!
02/28/2015 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
i see many charcter hav +7 +8 +12 Bound Stuff How that happen ?? :handsdown:
Bound Cps
06/30/2012 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
Hello , Somebody know when have the event of bound cps ?? and how i can get cps bound now ?
CPS BOUND
07/11/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
i hear from my friend we can use 7 gem bound and 100 k and enter lottry to change it for 2 rtg not free but its not work now ther`s any way to use cps bound
S> Eagle srv Ninja 126lvl for Lion,sup bound items,not bound sup fan 1soc +6 -1dmg..
05/04/2010 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 1 Replies
Hi! S> In Eagle server Ninja 126level,super bound items,not bound super fan 1socket SGG +6 -1dmg... For Lion server some items or DBS or money or CPS... Offer here I sell cheap. I GIVE FULL INFO with email.