Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Cabal Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Buying Alz drop hack/Perfect Craft Hack/Damgehack

Discussion on Buying Alz drop hack/Perfect Craft Hack/Damgehack within the Cabal Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

Received Thanks: 1,002
Buying Alz drop hack/Perfect Craft Hack/Damgehack

Buying Alz drop hack/Perfect Craft Hack/Damagehack that works on latest patch...

Luzon area(batangas,laguna or manila)

pm me here or in

to cebuanos,dont pm me,*** you all cebuanos especially shiro.He is a certified scammer.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #2

awwts.. you didnt read my post . i posted there that shiro is a scammer. just dont trust anyone living in cebu, related to DH / Exploits. they are really scammers. Like Noobwantstolearn and also Shiro... ( Makakarma din sila ) anyway i think there is no more DH in the latest update. they have patch it up... just try your luck with SH hehe =)
Old   #3

Received Thanks: 1,002
i was scammed 1week before you make a post.to anybody who know exploits/hacks in cabal ph,please share it and i will pay worth money for it.
Old   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by mi5pogi View Post
i was scammed 1week before you make a post.to anybody who know exploits/hacks in cabal ph,please share it and i will pay worth money for it.
awwwtss... anyway your not alone.. hehe i was scammed too by Noobwantstolearn