Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB DC Flag

Discussion on WTB DC Flag within the Cabal Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile WTB DC Flag

I'm interested in guide how to remove DC flag.
Waiting on Skype for offers : ladydoll18
Paying in Euro by bank transfer.
Old 11/16/2009, 15:04   #2

elite*gold: 0
bump !

Similar Threads Similar Threads
about dc flag
12/10/2009 - Cabal Online - 1 Replies
sorry im nood and im new just wanna know what is the use of dc flag about thanks reply will help that bothering me in my question
See YOUR flag in WSG
12/07/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 3 Replies
currently there is a glitch or something ... when you (flag holder) die YOUR flag will show up on the map both world map and mini map. It has happened to be 5 times now =)
Flag In WSG
12/30/2005 - World of Warcraft - 1 Replies
Hi all i seek a addon (autoflag maybe) which allows me in WSG to autoflag. if you know :) i need it :) :bandit:
Flag Dupe
09/21/2005 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 3 Replies
Next time you are at the enemy flag and you are alone (no resistance) pick up their flag, drop, pickup , drop as fast as you can. Most time it will duplicate into 2 flags. Also works if you are stuck in a hunter ice trap at their flag. When it does dupe, once someone picks it up, there will still be a second flag there for your team to grab. Again, spam the drop and pickup as fast as you can. (right click the flag 'buff' to drop)