Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Cabal Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Reguest for Cabal_EU Players!

Discussion on Reguest for Cabal_EU Players! within the Cabal Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Reguest for Cabal_EU Players!

Heyw.. I used to play cabal 2007-2010. I quited and came back today. Logged my account in and b00m: My char has been deleted. Found out that i had to transfer char untill 30.2 or it gets deleted. So, my 190 lvl blader and 184 FA is gone. Awesome. Anyway, If there is someone who doesnt play anymore and has account like 80-190 lvl that has not items i would appreciate if i could play on it. I don't need full data, just want to play and get items and stuff.. I can trade for steam account that has couple games if anyone is intrested. Also got couple Conquer-Online 2.0 accounts (2nd rb 130-130-130+ with some items). Have a nice Friday the 13th!!!! Peace out
Old 03/13/2015, 19:56   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Found out that i had to transfer char untill 30.2 or it gets deleted
it doesnt get deleted visit the website and transfer them back

Quote:
If there is someone who doesnt play anymore and has account like 80-190
Lvling now is super easy and fast, also it gives a lot of alz so if ur searching for a lvl 80 char why not make ur own? safe and easy
Old 03/13/2015, 23:12   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

pm me mby i can help you
Old 03/14/2015, 15:54   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 11,067
Please use this section only to trade.

#Closed
Closed Thread