Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Wa Lv.178 Redmoon

Discussion on Wa Lv.178 Redmoon within the Cabal Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wa Lv.178 Redmoon

Wts: Lv. 178 Warrior on Redmoon Server
pn in Skype: like_a_quickscop

Youtube Video:

Tags
accvk

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] cabal alz redmoon
06/10/2014 - Cabal Online Trading - 3 Replies
Hi, I wtb alz in redmoon(least 10b) pm me if u have it.
[Selling] Alz EU RedMoon
04/24/2014 - Cabal Online Trading - 0 Replies
Current Stock = 3b Price: 35€/1B I WILL NOT! go first. After I receive payment, we will meet in-game and finish the transaction. Payment option: Paypal (I'm sending money to family or friends) You have to use "I'm sending money to family or friends" option.
[Selling] 190 FA on RedMoon, probably one of the best gears out there.
04/03/2014 - Cabal Online Trading - 2 Replies
Most of the people know me by name once i list one of the items on this account, anyways... As of now i am selling my FA, which is currently located on RedMoon EU hosted by ESTSoft. The char is one of the best equipped archers on EU/ ex DE. So.. the char has HR 14 with 60~% unbuffed stats WITHOUT! a charm are: Magic Attack: 2084 Defense: 1857 Attack Rate: 6688 Defense Rate: 4015 Critical Rate: 66/61 max crit CDI: 232%
[WTB] Redmoon alz - 25€/1b!
03/06/2013 - Cabal Online Trading - 2 Replies
As the title says, I buy 1 billion for 25 euro. I need about 4-5 billion alz. I pay with paypal! Open to a middleman
[BUY] ALL ALZ | REDMOON-EU!
03/01/2013 - Cabal Online Trading - 6 Replies
Hello, My name is Kross, and I am a new trader on this forum. My main goal is to buy all alz on redmoon server, EU version of cabal. I pay 20 euro for each 1b. Don't worry :)