Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Cabal Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

190 FA on RedMoon, probably one of the best gears out there.

Discussion on 190 FA on RedMoon, probably one of the best gears out there. within the Cabal Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
190 FA on RedMoon, probably one of the best gears out there.

Most of the people know me by name once i list one of the items on this account, anyways... As of now i am selling my FA, which is currently located on RedMoon EU hosted by ESTSoft. The char is one of the best equipped archers on EU/ ex DE.

So.. the char has HR 14 with 60~% unbuffed stats WITHOUT! a charm are:

Magic Attack: 2084
Defense: 1857
Attack Rate: 6688
Defense Rate: 4015
Critical Rate: 66/61 max crit
CDI: 232%
Magic Amp: 69%

The char has all the runes necessary and the important ones are maxed out, no blended runes just because i think they're a waste of money. For savety reasons i am only going to name a couple parts of the equipment.

Sig-Metal Boots of Outrageous +15 2 Slot: 14 AMP - unbind
Sig-Metal Gloves of Amp +15: 11 amp + 3 max crit
40 DMG Mithril Crystal, unbind + 42/7 Sig-Metal Orb of Fatal +15 - unbind - extreme upgrade 3/3 .. makes it 47/7 orb.
aaaaaand last but not least. 26 CDI 5 Magic amp Blue Bike.

There's a couple of others chars, high valued items and other things - such as a bunch of costumes and **** - on the account as well.

For even more information i am going to answer your questions via PM, once again, for savety reasons. Also i am not going to answer "whats the price?"-questions, i want you to make an offer on the char yourself. If your offer seems somewhat reasonable to me, THEN we can talk details
Prefered are GERMANS, anyone else is welcomed as well. I am going to reply in german if you message me in german..

Best Regards.
Old 04/02/2014, 20:04   #2

elite*gold: 0
Shameless selfbump.
Old 04/03/2014, 22:26   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 240
kannst mich bei skype adden pls Skype:nico2ight