Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Cabal Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT Account in tera online x account in this game cabal online

Discussion on WTT Account in tera online x account in this game cabal online within the Cabal Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTT Account in tera online x account in this game cabal online

i have 2 characters in 1 account in tera online server arcadia 1 priest lvl 60 and 1 warrior lvl 60 full gear strikeforce +12 sword and suit strikeforce+12 gloves strikeforce +12 and boots wonderholme+9 with mount sleprinir costume high elf mafia boss white, custume ice sword i trade this account for one account in cabal NA or EU

Tags
wtt accounts

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[S]Fiesta Online Account[B]LoL/Tera Online Account
04/04/2013 - Fiesta Online - 8 Replies
Hallöchen ihr lieben :D, ich bin auf der suche nach einem Fiesta Online Account auf dem Server Nature und Biete dafür einen League of Legends bzw. Tera Online - Account. Ich bin auch bereit beide Accounts gegen einen guten Fiesta Online Account zu tauschen. Zu den Accounts. Der LoL Account ist ca. 2 Jahre alt,bietet viele Skins(auch epische wie z.b. Brolaf und Gentleman Cho'Gath) sowie zahlreiche Champions , 3 volle Runenseiten und Sorgfältig zusammengestelte Masteries(xD) und ist lvl 30. ...
Tera online game and account.
05/23/2012 - Trading - 0 Replies
I am a guy who have bought Tera online recently, and thus regretted the purchase aswell. The game have been bought as a digital collectors edition, and can thus be downloaded to your PC when you have the account. The account currently holds onto a few amount of characters, which you can delete or keep as you see fit after buying it. There is also possibility of authenticor requirment, which I will let you bypass by editting the email to your preferred as you buy it. I prefer to have...
[S] 7€+ PSC [B] Tera Online KR Account oder Titan Bloodline Champion Account
05/28/2011 - Trading - 0 Replies
Einfach eine PM an mich.