Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ALZ US TITAN

Discussion on ALZ US TITAN within the Cabal Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ALZ US TITAN

Wtb Alz on us titan i will only go first if you're trusted pm me with how much you have and how much per bil thank you have a good day

« Cabal online | hack »

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS Erebus Titan + Titan All Level 5 char (130bil +)
05/05/2012 - Eve Online Trading - 4 Replies
Iam Quiting Eve so i wanne sell my Fitted Erebus Titan + My All Level 5 (titan skills all to level 5) char its more then 130 Bil worth in Total and can also be used to buy a big ammount of ISK save! Iam Not Able to Post skill sheet right now will try to do it Sunday. My Char has a Decent Name and a Small Corp history I Willing to sell it for a nice pice of 12€ per Bil
[Phantom's Bot Updated for Titan] Free bot for Titan update
03/06/2012 - Battle of the Immortals - 16 Replies
Working free bot for BOI TITAN multiclient. All credits go to phantom it's his bot, i just updated the offsets. This bot does not require a new version everytime the game updates, just update the .ini file and you're ready to go, sure it does not have an autoloot and autorepair feature, but it's a free bot, so no wanking for donate like other wankers around here. Everything else just search the name of the file on this forum and you'll find more info how to setup and other stuff. Cheers. ...
WTT LVL 99 SIN on katar,99 TITAN,93 TITAN ON CARIAE AND 73 TITAN ALL IN 1 ACCOUNT USA
11/07/2010 - Last Chaos Trading - 11 Replies
i want to trade these for 4 chars for a lvl 100+ rk on cariae or hatzring. lvl 99 assasin on katar has: 87+13 b5 eva helmet 85+13 g5 eva gloves 86+13 b5 eva shirt 96+12 g5 pants 87+13 b5 eva boots 97+13 w3 daggers
Wtt lvl 98 titan,lvl 95 rogue,lvl 93 titan on katar for gold,stuff(ap) on hatzring lc
04/19/2010 - Last Chaos Trading - 2 Replies
Wtt lvl 98 titan,lvl 95 rogue,lvl 93 titan on katar for gold,stuff(ap) on hatzring lc usa